17) the new normal

Ava woke up and saw Mona still asleep. Ava shook Mona trying to wake her up. "Mona, Mona" Ava said and Mona woke up and saw Ava.

"Morning Avs" Mona said. "Morning Mona" Ava said. "You want some breakfast" Mona asked.

"Of course, have you met me you know I can't resist your mom's cooking" Ava said. "Stupid question to ask" Mona said laughing and got up. "Mom" Mona said and went downstairs.

>>>

Mona and Ava walked into school together and went to Mona's locker. "So how are things with Mike" Mona asked.

"How did I know you were going to ask that" Ava asked. "Because it's me hello I'm Mona" Mona said.

"Yes, Mona my best friend my unbiological sister" Ava said. "You got that right" Mona said and Ava laughed. "Well," Mona said.

"It's really great sometimes it's still hard to believe he's my boyfriend" Ava said.

"Because he's been your best friend for so long well guy best friend, I'm your best friend or sister I prefer sister" Mona said and Ava smiled.

"What would I do without you" Ava asked. "Hmm not sure and we're not about to find out" Mona said. "I got to meet up with Mike but catch up later" Ava asked. "Definitely" Mona said, and Ava left.

>>>

Ava sat with Mona at lunch instead of the girls and Ava told Hanna she needed some time with Mona before she could ask her if anything was wrong.

"Shouldn't you be with the others" Mona asked. "No, they'll be okay today is about you" Ava said and Mona smiled.

"Thanks, Avs" Mona said and Ava smiled at her. "So have you and Mike you know" Mona asked. "I know what" Ava asked and Mona gave her a look. "You really asking me if Mike and I had sex yet" Ava asked.

"What else would I be asking" Mona asked. "We barely been dating" Ava said. "So" Mona said. "So, I'm not going to have sex with him on the second date or third" Ava said and Mona looked at her.

"I hope" Ava said and Mona looked at her. "Okay I'm just not ready" Ava said. "That's better" Mona said. "Shut up" Ava said and Mona laughed.

>>>

Ava was with Spencer, Emily, Aria, and Hanna at the mall. "When are you supposed to see Toby" Emily asked Spencer. "Tomorrow while Jenna's at her music lesson" Spencer said.

"Guess I'll be at Mona's or be with Mike" Ava said. "Take it" Hanna told Aria.

"No, no you take it" Aria told Hanna. "Why are they being so weird" Ava asked. "Storm is passed" Spencer said.

"They have a fight or something" Ava asked. "Don't know we do know they were in a fight or something" Emily said and Aria and Hanna approached them.

"What was going on with you two" Emily asked Aria and Hanna. "Okay so you know how I went to that museum with Ezra" Aria asked.

"Mr. Fitz but yeah" Ava said. "Well, A tried to get Hanna to ruin it" Aria said.

"Ruin it how" Spencer asked. "A gave me another ticket and made me give it to Aria's mom" Hanna said. "God Hanna why didn't you tell us what was happening" Emily asked.

"Yeah, we could have helped" Ava said. "Well, I tried to stop it I mean her mom's car didn't just stall Caleb fixed it to keep from getting there and that's why I owe him" Hanna said.

"Yeah, and he's the one who's been breaking into the vending machines at school I mean he's practically living there" Aria said.

"In school" Emily asked. "They found his stuff so he's not sleeping there anymore" Hanna said.

"Where is he staying" Ava asked. "He's sleeping in my basement" Hanna said. "Wait rewind that a little for me" Aria said. "Does your mom know" Emily asked.

"No but I mean it's just for a couple nights so" Hanna said. "Couple of nights are you crazy" Spencer asked. "Guys" Emily said seeing someone and they went to look to see who it was they saw it was Jenna.

"I want it to be perfect he likes lace" Jenna said. "I think I'm gonna be sick" Ava whispered.

>>>

Ava was with Mona studying in Mona's room when Ava's phone dang indicating she got a text. Ava looked pied to see it was from Mike smiling slightly. "Is that Mike" Mona asked.

"Yeah, I'll get back to him later" Ava said. "Hey Ava, did I ever thank you for being my friend" Mona asked.

"You don't have to thank me you're a great person Mona practically my sister I never had" Ava said. "Okay but I do" Mona said and sat up facing Ava.

"Mona you really don't have to thank me it's really me who should be thanking you for being there for me especially when Ali went missing and everyone had to get out of town you and Mike were literally the only ones who were there for me well besides Hanna, I can never repay you for that even a thank you isn't enough" Ava said.

"What are sisters for" Mona said and Ava smiled before they went back to studying.

>>>

Ava went to the Montgomery house going up to Mike's room seeing him okay video games. She closed the door before going to him and taking off his headphones.

Mike looked and saw Ava. "Hey what are you doing don't we have a date" Ava asked. "Just waiting for you" Mike said.

"Awe so sweet video gaming without me because you know I can beat you" Ava said and Mike suddenly grabbed Ava causing her to giggle before he set her on his lap.

"You know we could always skip the date" Mike said. "And why would we do that" Ava asked and Mike kissed Ava and Ava couldn't help but kiss back.

The kiss started to get heated, and Ava quickly pulled away. "Okay as much as I would love to continue this I am starving" Ava said and Mike smiled.

"Okay" Mike said and got up without dropping her before setting her down. "Then I say let's go eat since my girl is hungry" Mike said and Ava smiled before they left for their date.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.