18) dead to me

"Nothing" Emily asked Aria. "Nothing since he left well she sent an I got here text" Aria said.

"Well, that counts if you want it to" Hanna said. "I mean I know he's doing the right thing it's just the idea that something's happening hundreds of miles away that's gonna change everything" Aria said.

"This is cold I'm just gonna go get a refill" Spencer said and looked at Ava. "Do you want something" Spencer asked and Ava shook her head and Spencer left to get a refill.

"Do you think Wilden read that notebook by now" Hanna asked. "Probably" Ava said. "So, he knows what we know" Aria said.

"And what exactly do we know" Hanna asked. "It's just Cece's version of things" Aria said.

"Cece and Ali are alike it's hard to tell what's the truth" Ava said.

"There was a picture of him in Cape Bay I'm going back to the police station after school take a snap of it on my phone" Emily said.

"Is that my dad" Ava asked and the girls looked seeing Jason talking to Spencer. "What is he doing here" Ava asked. "I think we're about to find out" Aria said when they saw Jason, walk over to them with Spencer.

"We're keeping this kind of quiet, but they've released Ali's remains to my family" Jason said.

"Is that what you tried to tell me before I fell asleep last night when I didn't hear the phone" Ava asked.

"Yes" Jason told her. "There's gonna be a reinterment" Jason said. "She's being buried again" Emily asked.

"Not in the ground in the mausoleum there'll be a service family only which includes you Ava" Jason said. "I'll be there don't worry" Ava said.

"I've arranged for you guys to have some time after my parents leave" Hason told Emily, Hanna, Aria, and Spencer. "Thank you" Emily said.

"There's something else the things we put in the casket with Ali they're still missing the state police think whoever opened the grave is keeping them as some kind of sick souvenirs the cops figure when they find those they'll find the creeps who did this I think they're right look I just wanted you guys to hear it from me I'll text you when I know the details about saying goodbye to Ali or I'll have Ava to tell you" Jason said.

"Don't bother I've said all the goodbyes I want to say" Spencer said. "Spencer" Ava said.

"What she's Saint Ali now are her bones fully relics or something" Spencer asked. "Okay you need to dial it back try to remember she is also Ava's aunt" Hanna said.

"No, you risk it back okay I'm finished with all of this you guys want to pay a visit to the crypt keeper that's fine it's your business but keep me out of it" Spencer said and left.

"We'll be there" Aria told Jason. "Ava, are you okay" Jason asked her. "Can you take me home" Ava asked. "Come on" Jason said and left with Ava.

>>>

"Morning Avs" Mona said going to Ava. "Hey Mona" Ava said. "Are you okay" Mona asked.

"Did you know" Ava asked. "Know what" Mona asked. "My brother being A" Ava said and Mona stayed silent.

"Of course, you did it was probably even your idea" Ava said. "Ava" Mona said.

"Mona I'm trying really hard to being your friend again but right now I need to walk away okay I can't do this right now cause if I do, I'll say something I can never take back" Ava said and left.

>>>

"Are you sure you don't want me to take you to Spencer's or Mike's or" Jason asked when Ava interrupted.

"No, I just want to be here if that's okay" Ava said. "Of course, it's okay you can always come to me" Jason said. "Thanks" Ava said and leaned her head onto his shoulder.

"Ava, are you okay" Jason asked. "Yeah, I'm fine I promise" Ava said and Jason didn't believe her but let it side. "Okay" Jason said.

>>>

"So should we just wait or" Hanna asked. "I'm pretty sure she's not coming" Jason said. "Ava how was the ceremony" Aria asked. "It was fine" Ava said and slightly smiled.

"Unable are the loved to die for love is immortality" Aria said reading the inscription.

"That's creepy" Hanna said. "It's Emily Dickinson" Aria said. "I don't care if it's Santa Claus consider me creeped" Hanna said.

"It's okay it is a touch creepy in here" Jason said looking at Ava making sure she was okay. "My parents barely stayed two minutes" Jason said.

"Em you okay" Ava asked noticing she was being quiet when Spencer walked in.

"Spencer, you changed your mind" Jason said. "No, I just knew that I could find you here I do have something to say to you" Spencer said.

"Spencer" Aria said. "Ali was pregnant when she died" Spencer said.

"What, what is she talking about, is this true" Jason asked. "We can't know for sure Emily looked it up and her early pregnancy wouldn't have shown up in an autopsy isn't that right Em" Spencer said.

"You have no idea what you're saying right now" Hanna said. "What is wrong with you" Aria asked. "Spencer you're going too far" Ava said.

"How do you know about this I mean who would she have" Jason asked when Spencer interrupted.

"Who's the father oh that's the best part" Spencer said. "Who Spencer" Jason asked. "Spencer don't" Hanna said. "I don't care" Spencer said.

"Don't do this not here Spencer" Aria said. "Detective Wilden one of Rosewood's finest" Spencer said and Jason left. "You had no right saying that here and today of all days" Ava said and left.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.