20) accidents

After what happened with Emily and Jason Ava stayed at the hospital with Jason refusing to leave his side.

"You don't have to stay with me if you want you can crash at a friend's" Jason said. "No, I'm staying" Ava said. "Ava" Jason said. "I'm not leaving you so please let me stay" Ava said.

"Alright fine" Jason said, and Ava smiled. "But I promise I'm okay" Jason said. "Can never be too sure then" Ava said and Jason smiled at her.

"I'm so lucky to have you as my daughter you know that" Jason said and Ava smiled at him. "I love you, kiddo" Jason said. "I love you too" Ava said.

>>>

"Is he okay" Mike asked over the phone as Ava went on the hallway after calling Mike and letting him know Jason was in the hospital. "As okay as you can be  in a hospital I guess" Ava told him.

"If I never see another hospital again it'll be too soon" Ava said and Mike laughed. 

"Hey, I'm sure he'll be out of there as soon as he can" Mike said. "Yeah, well here's hoping" Ava said.

"Hey, he's done try not to stress okay you didn't lose him" Mike said. "Yeah, yeah you're right" Ava said. "Do you want me to bring you some clothes or anything" Mike asked.

"No, no I'll be fine" Ava said. "Are you sure" Mike asked her. "Yeah, yeah I'm sure" Ava said. "Well call me if you need anything" Mike said.

"I will" Ava said. "I mean it" Mike said. "I will okay I promise" Ava said. "Okay I love you" Mike said.

"I love you too" Ava said and hung up before going back in the room Jason was in.

>>>

"Ava saw something sticking out of Jason's wallet and went to it being careful not to wake him up.

Ava looked inside and saw a picture of her. Ava smiled to herself before fixing it and closed it back.

"I can't lose you so please don't leave" Ava said and sat back in her seat.

"I already lost my brother and I have a mother who never wanted me my adoptive dad hated me, and my adoptive mother is dead so please and I know that you're not gonna die or anything that you're gonna be okay but please don't leave me please" Ava said and looked down.

"Never in a million years" Jason said causing Ava to look up and look at him.

"You're my whole world my reason for loving Ava you're my heart I wouldn't dream of leaving my little girl" Jason said and Ava smiled.

"Come here" Jason said and Ava went to him. "You're my daughter I wouldn't dream of leaving at least not without you" Jason said and Ava smiled.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.