14) dance a thon

After Ava, Hanna, Emily, Spencer, and Aria went to see who made that noise only for them to run. They went back to Spencer's and resumed to watch the video of Alison.

"She doesn't even look scared" Spencer said. "That's Ali for you" Ava said. "Did Alison ever look scared" Hanna asked.

"He pushed her didn't he" Aria asked. "And all that mumbling and groaning maybe she was gripping the ground because she was" Hanna said. "Looking for a weapon to defend herself" Spencer said.

"Why are you snapping at me" Hanna asked. "Okay everyone, calm down" Ava said.

"I'm just trying to give your creepy brother an out" Hanna said to Spencer. "In law okay Ian is my creepy brother-in-law" Spencer said.

"Okay whatever he is he just married your sister and he might be a killer" Aria said. "Wouldn't surprise me, he creeps me out" Ava said. "This definitely proves he was with her the night she died" Emily said.

"Can we just watch this video one more time and figure out what they're saying" Hanna asked. "No please I can't watch this again" Emily said.

"Me either" Ava said. "Yeah, Em and Ava's right let's just give it a rest" Aria said and they all went to sit down. "Is anybody else freezing" Emily asked.

"I'll make some hot chocolate" Spencer said. "Hot chocolate what is this Camp Tamarack" Hanna asked. "We can't just sit around singing Kumbaya we have to hand over that video" Hanna said.

"What video" Ian asked, and Spencer quickly looked at him. "Uh Hanna rented Tootsie, but she left it at home" Spencer said.

"Oh well you're welcome to hang with us in the barn your sister picked some chick flick on demand" Ian said.

"Where do we keep the popcorn" Ian asked. "That drawer" Spencer said pointing it to him. "Oh okay" Ian said grabbing some. "Oh, Emily by the way I've been meaning to ask you" Ian said.

"You ready to trade your, googles in for a field hockey stick" Ian asked. "You know we could use some speed on offense right Spence" Ian said.

"Mm-hm" Spencer said. "Thanks, I'm still into swimming" Emily said. "And I'm not into sports that much" Ava said. "Well, you wouldn't be if you saw what they skimmed out of that pool every week" Ian told Emily and Spencer slowly closed the laptop. 

"What's up did I walk into the middle of a chick flick" Ian asked and they stayed silent. "Okay I get it no guys allowed" Ian said and left.

"God that was close" Aria said. "Too close" Ava said. "Spencer how can you even sleep here knowing he's living in your backyard" Aria asked. "We have to give that tape to the police tonight" Emily said.

"And when they ask us where we got it" Spencer said. "Forgot the salt" Ian said coming back and Spencer out her book on her laptop quickly. Ian grabbed the salt and quickly left.

>>>

Ava was at her locker when she felt someone kiss her cheek and she looked to see Mike.

"Hey" Ava said. "Hey, you ready for our first dance as a couple" Mike asked. "So, you're going" Ava asked. "Of course, where else do I get to show my girlfriend off" Mike said and Ava shook her head.

"Besides you got to show your cast free leg off as well" Mike said and Ava rolled her eyes.

"Shut up" Ava said. Mike smiled at her before kissing her on the lips quickly. "I'll never get used to that" Ava said.

"Well, you better because it will be happening a lot" Mike said. "I think I can get used to it eventually" Ava said. "Good" Mike said, and the bell rang.