25) unmasked

"One week after his arrest Reynolds pled not guilty to the charge of Alison DiLaurentis's murder however prosecutors remain confident with their case Rosewood PD's working theory is that Reynolds became a police officer to destroy evidence that linked him to the murder scene investigators received a break in the case when that document was recovered" The newsman said.

"That must be page five of Ali's autopsy report" Hanna said. "At least we now know why we never could find it" Ava said.

"Garrett took it but somebody gave it back" Emily said. "My mom is friends with the prosecutor that somebody was Jenna" Spencer said. "Can we finally put Ali to rest now" Aria asked.

"Yes please" Ava said. "Or is it two down two to go" Hanna asked.

"Ian's dead Garrett's in jail Melissa and Jenna were in Ali's room that night too they may not have killed Ali but they're definitely guilty of something" Hanna said.

"The only question is what" Ava said and Melissa walked in. "Love gone wrong" Melissa said and Spencer turned off the TV.

"What are you talking about" Spencer asked. "I knew Ian didn't kill Alison and you five can keep a secret, but you don't have the constitution for murder" Melissa said.

"Are you gonna eat that" Melissa asked Aria. Aria looked and gave it to Melissa. "Thanks" Melissa told Aria.

"I know how Jenna Marshall went blind and how Ava almost died and so did Garrett if he killed Alison, it's because he thought she deserved it" Melissa said.

"No one deserves to die like that" Ava said. "Mm" Melissa said eating the desert. "Is this peanut butter" she asked.

"Toffee" Aria said. "Mm it is good thanks" Melissa said and left. "She definitely knows about the Jenna thing" Hanna said and all their phones went off.

"Here we go" Ava said and they all got their phones out and looked at the message.

"You still have something that belongs to me bring it or one of you leaves in a body and A" Emily said reading the text.

The doorbell ring and Spencer went to answer it. "A has to be talking about her phone" Hanna said. "You still have it locked in your closet right" Emily asked Hanna.

"Yes" Hanna said. "I don't know about you guys but A talking about body bags makes me very nervous" Aria said and Spencer came back with a box.

"Guys it was a messenger" Spencer said and put the box down.

"Something for each of us" Spencer said and handed out the envelopes to the girls. They all opened it and saw it was an invitation to the masquerade ball.

"A, wants to play hide and seek" Emily said. "Be there when the clock strikes midnight" Aria said reading the note.

"Spence" Aria said seeing Spencer walk to the window looking outside. "Hide and seek was my favorite game with Melissa" Spencer said. "You wanna know why" Spencer asked.

"Tell us" Ava said and Spencer faced them. "I always won" Spencer said.

>>>

"She was in that kitchen eating frozen yogurt basically just telling us that she was A" Hanna said.

"Yeah, and now, she wants to kill one of us" Aria said. "All over a stupid phone" Ava said. "The parties and body bags go together like drinking and driving" Aria said.

"Guys I don't trust Melissa as far as I can throw her and Ian's fetus but let's not forget that Jenna also knows about the Jenna thing" Emily said.

"Ian's fetus" Aria asked. "Em that's disgusting" Aria said. "Okay someone please change the topic before I throw up in my mouth" Ava said.