3 - WAITING FOR HER CALL

FREEN'S POV:

It's been few days after I met Becca, I wouldn't lie I was actually waiting for her call. I wonder why she hasn't reached me yet. Should I pay a visit to her flower shop? Today I'm so stressed with tins of work stacking high on my desk, I pulled my hair once in a while, cause I feel like my brain is exploding. Pity me! I just can't get away from this . When will I ever be free from this responsibility. It's exhausting.

While I'm struggling with my job in the office, suddenly my phone is ringing. And without looking at the screen, I answered it in my anger tone. - Yes?!

- F-freen it's Becca, I'm sorry maybe it's not a right time to call you.

I was panicking and responded to her quick. - No no I'm sorry I was being rude to you, I'm actually waiting for your call. How are you? - my voice came out soft as I spoke to her.

-  I'm fine as usual, I wanted to call you soon but I might scares you.  - she explained.

Hearing her voice makes me calm. I totally forgot that I got tons of work to finish.

- well, I was planning to pay a visit at your flower shop today.  I told her.

- Really? You are always welcome here Freen. - she sounds excited. A wide smile spread in my face. Immediately I stand up from my seat and grab my coat. Damn! Where is all of this eagerness coming from? I questioned myself. I don't care, I want to see her right now. I need her.

- well I'll be there soon Becca , you okay? I asked.

- Yes sure, I'll be waiting. - she answered. Soon I bet her goodbye and we hung up the phone.

Nam, cancelled all my plans today, I got important things to do. - I told my secretary before I left my office. It took 40 minutes to arrived at Becca's flower shop. But before I arrived at her place, i took a chance to buy a box of donuts and milk tea. I'm so excited and can't wait to talk to her. Soon as I arrived, I opened the flower shops door and I saw a new girl that girl suddenly speaks.

- You must Freen right? - I was surprised that she knew my name. 

- Yes, I'm actually looking for Becca. - I responded to her.

- She'll be here in any minute, I'm Irin by the way, her cousin, who help her to call you.  - she explained.

- Oh, thankyou for helping her out, I appreciate it. - I smiled.

After a few seconds later a front door was open and I saw Becca behind it.

- Hey! - I greeted her.

- Freen? Hey you're here.  - she smiled

Oh gosh I missed that smile.

- I bought some donuts and milk tea. - I told.

- Freen you don't have to trouble yourself, I'm fine just by talking you. - her smile never faded fro her face. I feel appreciated.

- No, I want to. I want to show you the best donuts in town.

I feel so excited meeting Becca and I don't know why. Her presence just makes me feel like I'm safe to be who I'm.

- Have you met my cousin Irin? She's here. - she asked.

- Yeah we have a small talk earlier. - I answered while unconsciously smiling at her.

- Freen, you don't have any idea how annoying she is for boasting about having a new closed friend. - Irin interrupting with a small laugh. - Irin !!! - Becca was ashamed and this is the first time I saw her blushing, it's really cute. I just laugh along with Irin.

- hm you guys u have to deliver this flower to aunty Mary, Freen can you look after Becca? - Irin asked.

- sure I'll keep her entertained. - I smiled.

- Oh, please have this donut and milk tea. - I hand it to Irin and she thanked me. Soon she left , leaving just me and Becca.

- So here is the most recommend flavor donut and I think you might like.

I placed it at Becca's hand, her soft hands.

- Oh, it seems so tiny, is this like a mini donut? - she asked.

- Yes it is. It's cute just like you. - I teased her again and i swear she's blushing.

We have a random conversation for few hours straight now. Honestly, she's comfortable to be with and I can't stop smiling at her . If I have to describe my feelings about her, she's a kind of person that fascinating me a lot. The way she speaks, laughs, smiles, everything! I'm living for it.

Time flies and it's almost 6 in the evening and I was about to leave but Irin offered me to have dinner together with them.

- I can play you a piano at home. - Becca offered. It makes me more thrilled.

- wow! I would love to hear that! I definitely won't reject this offer. - I responded