22 - DELIVERY GIRL

BECCA'S POV;

I'm currently on my way heading to Miss. Charlotte's company. We have a meeting together at 2 in the afternoon.

Few days ago they came to my boutique to check on my clothing line. To make it short, their company is currently in a process of changing their front liner's uniform. And congratulations to me cause my designs were chosen as the best sketch for their company. I've been coming to their company several times already for discussions, so I never really feel awkward around them.

I'm now in the elevator, fixing my clothes. I look extra formal today after attending fashion seminar in the morning. Soon I arrived in the meeting room.

"Becca how are you? You look great" Miss. Charlotte asked while checking my clothes from head to toes.
"I'm busy today but everything is under control" I answered while smiling to her. Few moments later, some staff entered the room to join us. 10 minutes left before the meeting started. I decided to sit in front, nearest to the projector. While waiting, I had a few random conversation with the attendees there.

______

"Okay can we start?" Miss. Charlotte checked. Some of us saying yes and the rest just nodded. Before she starts talking, suddenly someone is interrupting, knocking on the door. Miss Charlotte seems to be happy about it, judging from her body movements.

Soon I saw a girl coming with a box of pastries. She's heading in my direction a f out the foods in the table. Without realizing I just keep staring at her  I don't know how but something about her intriguing me. She feels familiar, but I'm not sure if we ever met before.

Honestly I think she's too pretty to be delivery girl. Somehow her presence gave me unexplainable effect that I felt overwhelmed at some point . I keep on studying her face while she is busy giving the receipt to miss Charlotte. It feels like my attention is glued to her. I'm addicted to this girl. I mean Nop never gives me this effect. So it's kinda weird to me.

I dint know. Why am I so attracted to her. Soon after she left, I was puzzled. Why am I behaving like this, she's just a random delivery girl, why did I waver?

I couldn't concentrate with today's meeting. The girl keeps on invading my mind and I'm baffled. I started to feel curious about her.

"Miss Charlotte this pastries is really good" I was hi ting for her to give me more info.
"Oh the bakery us not really far from here though, here's the receipt, there's an address in it." She responded while handing me the receipt. I'm so happy that I pass my mission.
(Author's mind: MISSION MY ASS🙄)

I will make sure to go that bakery soon. I want to see that girl again.

_______

I'm still awake in the middle of the night. It's just silence in the living room. I started to have a flash back.

I miss her... I miss my Freen.

For years I try so hard to get rid of this feeling, I thought I made it. But I failed. I wish I never done any operation, atleast Freen won't have guts to run away from me.

I started to cry. My eyes got swollen from crying to much. I feel suffocate. I don't know why, I'm so desperate tonight, I desperately hoping for Freen's presence. My heart is aching missing her.

Freen, babe please come back to me, I promise I won't get mad at you. Just come back mylove...