9 - OUR FIRST DATE

FREEN'S POV:

I'm over excited that I arrived at Becca's place 10 minutes early. I can't wait to see her again. I checked myself on last time before I get out from the car. Today I need to look extra good for Becca! I know she's blind. But somehow, I still want to put my best outfit for our date. And I want to dress well every time I meet her. Cause she's my special lady.

Currently I'm standing Infront of her door. I took a deep breath before I knocked.

- Wait a second! - I can hear Becca's voice on the other side. I can't stop myself from smiling. Soon the door was opened.

Wow I can't believe what I just saw. I was lost of words and stunned. Becca looks so beautiful today, she put a lot of effort to look pretty and I was touched. I can't think and just staring at her like a statue.

- Freen? - she checked on me.

- Uhm yeah. Uhm sorry. I.. Aa.. you look so beautiful. I mean you're always beautiful but you look extra beautiful today. - I was amazed by her beauty, I never felt like this before. I'm blushing cause I stuttered too much. She laughed in a shy manner before she thanked me. My eyes have been blessed early in the morning, I wish I could have this kinda view everyday.

- Goodmorning Freen! - I can hear irin's voice interrupting our moments, she's now standing next to Becca.

- Goodmorning to you too. - I greeted back as I smiled looking at Irin.

- Have fun you guys, and Freen please take care of her, if something bad happened to her.. - Irin continued with a signal of her fingers slit on my throat. I laughed a little by her threat.

- Thank you, don't worry I promise I will take care of her and send her back here, safe and sound.

- Uhm so you ready to go? - diverting my eyes back to Becca. Unconsciously I'm smiling looking at her face.

- Yes! I'm ready. - she answered.

- Si we're leaving first? - I asked. My eyes moving back and forth from Becca to Irin waiting for their response.

- Okay, let's go. - Becca answered. She then offering her hand for me to hold. Carefully I hold her and lead her to my car. I wave at Irin one last time before I drove off.

______

So I would like to introduce you to my favorite restaurant. I often had my breakfast there. I hope you like it. - I started the conversation, I can't stop smiling. I look like a fool.

- Sounds amazing, I can't wait to try. - she responded. - damn her dimple showing the way she smile. I felt so happy that I could spend my time with Becca today. I'm not gonna lie if I wasn't driving I will probably going to stares at her as long as I could. But for now, I could only steal glances at her every time I had a chance. Cause I'm driving. And I need to keep us both safe.

- Becca, I'm sorry if it's awkward, I never had an actual date so I don't know exactly how to act. - I was embarrassed admitting to Becca but I still laugh a little to cover that fact.

- Freen dint worry I'm comfortable. - she try to convinced me.

- Well, uhm. Let's play the song then. - I suggested. And she nodded as a sign of agree.

Stuck with u. By Justin Bieber and Ariana was playing on the radio, and I sing along to it, once in a while I made fun of my voice and clowning myself cause I want to entertain Becca. I love the way she laugh especially her dimple is always showing the way she smile. I got to do my best as her partner today, I made a promise that I will make it fun and I'm gonna keep it.

- We're here. - I told Becca as I open the car door. Becca is ready to get out but I'm worried that her head might hit the car roof so I was kinda touch her forehead and guiding her to come out. A moment later I hold her hand and lock into my arm. We walk together to the restaurant that I suggested. You don't have any idea hot nervous I felt and whenever I touch her skin, there's this feeling that I can't really explain. The feeling that u only felt when it's her.

His! As usual please, but make it two. - I told the waiter. Now I'm sitting in front of Becca, I'm all smiling, staring at her. My heart pounding so fast.

- Becca do you want to eat anything else like cake or maybe something sweet? - I start the conversation.

- No thanks. I like to try your favorite food Freen, I wonder how would it taste like. - she responded with her signature smile.

- I'm sure you're going to like it, just wait for a little bit. I'm sure you're hungry right now. - I replied.

A moment later our foods arrived. Automatically I took a spoon and knife and gave it to Becca on both of her hands. She thank me for helping her out. And again I can't help myself but to smile. I never really smile as much as when I'm with Becca.

- Now I understand why you like to eat here, this is really good. - Becca smile while complementing the food.

- I'm glad you like it, eat more. - I said. She look so cute, I can stop see her dimple when she chewing the food. I feel amazed. Well everything she does amazed me. I'm that whipped after all.

I stared at Becca for so long until I forgot to feed my own stomach. My god, she's such a beautiful distraction in my life.

- Freen, I can't hear you chewing, are you eating? - Becca looks worried.

- Yes I'm currently eating don't worry. - I lied. My voice gets soft each time I talk to her. I don't know, I turned gentle when I speak to her.

____

"Theme park here we come!!!" We're now in front of the them parks entrance. Becca laugh a little listening to my exciting voice.

- Becca you ready? - I asked.

- Yes. I'm just so excited. - she replied, her smile never faded from her face. It's cute. Not sure how many times exactly I'm complementing her cuteness.

I want to hold her hand but I'm afraid she will be uncomfortable. I watch her hand several times before I brace myself and asked for her permission. With a gulp I asked.

- Becca,  Can I hold your hand?  Well, you don't have to say yes if you dint want to, no worries. - I was so nervous, my heart pounding so fast that I think it might explode. Becca laughed before she answered yes while nodding, she's blushing and I think it's really cute. See, I compliment her cuteness again.

We were both walking at the theme park while holding hands. And still I can't stop myself from smiling. I feel so shy but I try to act cool in front of Becca.

- So what are we going to ride first? - Becca asked.

- Hm, how about something relaxing like ferris wheel? - I suggested.

- Okay, let's go. - she giggled while responding to me. There are a lot of people here but it felt like it's only me and Becca.

The next few hours we took a chance to play some other rides, we even shared eating churros. I wish today wouldn't ended so fast but yup the time is running and I had to accept that.