11 - WE'RE A COUPLE

I waited for Becca's response after I confessed my feelings. She put a soft smile and tears up upon listening to my confession.

- Freen, I love you too. - she admitted. I swear I'm the happiest person ever after knowing she felt the same. I took a chance to kiss on top of her hand as a sign of appreciation. Since she reciprocate my feelings.

- So we're like in a relationship now? - I just want to make sure if Becca is ready, and she nodded to my question. I was so happy that everything goes well. We took our last chance to just walk around at the theme park before we had a dinner.

______

So I was planning to introduce you to a chili crab.  ( Let's pretend that Becca can eat chili this story haha. Okay back to the main topic. ) it's one of Thai food that you must try. - I told Becca.

We're now at a Thai seafood restaurant and sadly it's almost 8 in the evening. I don't want this day to end. But time is ticking and I need to appreciate every possible moments that I had with Becca.

A few moments later our foods were served.  And I'm being the gentle girlfriend trying my best helping Becca to crack the shell crab and feed her the meat. I'm glad she likes it, she ate a lot. Honestly she look so adorable when she eat. A smile never escape from my face whenever I look at her. She's the most precious human being ever.

After we finished our dinner, we head back to Becca's home. Ugh! I don't want to let her go. If possible I still want to spend some time with her. Can we pause the time for a moment? I really want us to stay this way.

Soon, we arrived at her home. I kissed Becca's forehead one last time before I send her back in.

- Thankyou for spending time with me. Today is the happiest moment in my life. I'll never forget. - I told Becca.

- You're welcome. Me too. - she said with her soft smile.

- You should get inside now and Becca, I love you. - I replied

- I love you too Freen, drive safely. - Becca responded.

_______

F

ew months we're together, there is no dull moments. I'm always happy to be with Becca. I'm so thankful to know how understanding she is. There are times I feel bad for her especially when I had a hectic schedule in office, means no time to see her. But I'm glad she's so supportive.

We haven't make love yet. We did kissed Ang cuddle. I know we're slow but I respect her so I was waiting for her to be ready.

My step parents never knows about us. I keep it as a secret cause I want to protect Becca. The only closed person that knows about this is Nam, my secretary. She's so happy for us. Nam always there to cover up my "missing in action" in office whenever someone is looking for me. Yup she did great so I raised her salary.

Never have I ever in mind trying to convince Becca to do an eyes operation not until something bad happened on my sight.