16 - DOCTOR APPOINTMENT

FREEN'S POV:

Today I spare some time accompanying my Becca for doctor appointment. I think I'm lucky enough to have a doctor friend that willing to help me checking on Becca's condition.

Few minutes left before the appointment and I'm super nervous. I know Becca feels the same, but I need to be tough for her. We're currently sitting outside at the hospitals hallway while waiting it our turn. I hold Becca's hand and intertwined our fingers.

- Hey babe, everything will be okay. I promise to stay by your side all the time. - I tried to comfort Becca. . She just out a soft smile and nodded to my words. But her expression is transparent showing that she's anxious.

A few minutes, Becca's full name was called and I assisted Becca to the doctor room by side hugging her. We're now sitting Infront of the doctor.

- Freen! How are you? It's been a while. - My doctor friend, Noey asked.

- I'm doing great, and I'm happy with the love of my life here. - I answered with a proud smile while side hugging and gently squeezing Becca's shoulder. I try my best to overcome the tense atmosphere. Doctor Noey smiled and nodded to my respond, she started to check the document Infront of her desk.

- Di shall we start? - she asked. We both nodded to her question.

- So Ms. Becca, I've seen your medical records and I'm going to say I'm positive that I could handle this case, Freen made a right decision to see me. - Dr. Noey stated while fixing her spectacles. I hold Becca's hand and squeezed a little as a sign of comfort. We spend like 2 hours listening to Dr. Noey description regarding the operation procedure. I'm so glad that everything goes smoothly. I even recorded important information on my phone for future references. I gotta do my best to help Becca in this. I make sure to concentrate listening to Dr. Noey explanation for the entire session. Cause I'm the one who is going to assist Becca if she don't understand.

______

-

Babe, I'm so hungry. - Becca whined after we're done with the appointment. She sounded like a baby.

- I'm sorry, what do you want to eat? - I asked.

- Anything will do babe. Just take away and eat at your place. - her expression looks kinda annoyed and tired after listening to Dr. Noey long explanation. I feel pity for her but she looks so cute with the way she act.

Later that day we arrived at my apartment, I help Becca unwrapping her foods while she's sitting Infront of the kitchen table with her pouty face. She seems like sulking at me after the long appointment. I could only smile at her cute behavior. I don't think I could ever be mad at her knowing how adorable she look right now. I give her a spoon and a fork. She started to dig in and eat her foods while I'm busy making her drinks. Few seconds I sit next to her.

I let her wat peacefully. After quite some time I started to talk.

- How's the food babe it is good?

- Hmm. - she just humming as a respond. Her face is rather flat without emotion.

- Babe, are mad at me? - I warily asked.

- I'm just tire I don't like listening to that doctor's explanation, her words... It's hard to digest, I can't understand and it's just so dry, I don't even know why I agreed to his in the first place. - she let out her complains.

Honestly this is the first time she's so upset over something.

- Babe, I'm sorry if this is hard for you, but let's think about it.. don't you want to see my face? Aren't you curious? Besides this is for your own sake. Just imagine, once you are able to see the world again, you don't have to bother Irin anymore. Not just that you can walk by yourself and meet me freely whenever you want. The most important part, you could avoid someone from bumping into you. - I tried to make Becca stay positive.

She just stay quiet and her pouty face still appeared.

- Babe, if you keep on making that face I swear you will end up naked in my bed. - I threaten Becca. Shortly after hearing my words she started to bit her lower lips trying so hard to avoid smiling.

- I mean I want to do it, if you are okay. - I teased her again while smirking. Actually I meant it.

- You're such a pervert! - she shouted while smiling, her face is now blushing.

At the end, we ended naked in bed after intimate session.