15 - BLOOMING MORNING

FREEN'S POV;

I woke up with a beautiful sight in front of me. It's currently 9 in the morning and Becca look so peaceful in her sleep. She's glowing. My arms literally entangled on her body after we ended our steamy make out session last night. We're both still naked under the blanket and I can feel Becca's warm skin touching mine. I can't believe we make love last night, it felt like a dream. I took a chance to caress Becca's face gently, soft smile spreads on my face.

A few minutes Becca started to stir from her sleep and softly I wake her up.

- Goodmorning babe. - her smile slowly growing upon hearing my soft voice. She then covered her face with both of her hands cause she felt shy.

- Babe don't hide your beautiful face, let me see. - I teased while moving her hands away from her face.

- Goodmorning babe. - she responded with her soft and husky voice. It's sounds addictive to hear.

Gently I caress her cheek and kiss her lips. Suddenly I remembered, I just pop her cherry last night so I asked if she's okay.

- I'm fine. - she answered. But her face shows otherwise. She seems a little comfortable. I mean I had experienced this before so I know how it felt. Maybe it's time for me to give her a body massage in the bathroom.

I get off from my bed and started to carry naked Becca in a bridal style. My sudden move makes her yelping. She was surprised by my sudden attack.

- Let's go to bath! - i scream on top of my lungs while speed walking, carrying Becca heading to the bathroom. She laugh at my silly act and covering her face with her hands. Her body is so light and small. It's cute. Slowly I put Becca down in the bathtub and started to open the water tap, I adjusted the water in a warm mode.

After, I joined her in the bathtub. I'm now sitting behind her, spooning her body. I grab a loofah and a soap next to us and gently rub it on Becca's body. I never did this to anyone before. So this is really fascinating and I enjoyed doing it.

Once in a while I kiss Becca's shoulder. I can't help it. Naked Becca sis just so sexy and it infatuating my brain.

While I was busy cleaning Becca's body, she started to turn around and face me. I was confused for a seconds. Slowly she touch my face and kiss my lips. Eventually our kiss turned into something more sexual. We ended having sex in bathtub. Yeah we wilding.

I'm glad today is a weekend. Which means I got a chance to spend my time with Becca. Few months dating her, she slowly adapted to my place. Becca gives me everything. Now it's my turn to repay her back, especially giving back her vision.

Becca just wait a little bit more okay, I'm gonna do my best to make you see the world again. I love you so much babe.