29 - ETERNALLY - FINALE

FREEN'S POV;

1 year has past, I'm so thankful that Becca help me getting back on my track, she never stop supporting me in achieving my dream. I finally discovered my passion. Photography! Thanks to my sweetest girlfriend, I'm able to create my own path beautifully. I may not be a famous professional photographer but I know what I like to do now.

I'm a freelance photographer. It's a good start right? And I was planning to expand my passion for something more. Maybe someday I will have my own photography shop. I will work hard on that. While I'm busy focusing on my dream, Becca is already expanding her business. She managed to open her second boutique and things getting smooth around her. She's happy in both love and career aspects. Well we both were.

Nam my ex secretary, ex boss and all time friend finally got married like few months ago. I'm so happy for her. Her bakery started to become a hot topic around public due to her signature delicious pastries. I always got a discount everytime I went there.

_________

Tonight I'm going to have a dinner date with Becca at Te'amo restaurant. Some of you may not remember, it's actually the first place where I spotted blind Becca playing the piano. Never thought were actually meant to be. That time I never thought she would actually meant something for me not until I met her again at the flower shop.

________

Finally I arrived at the rest. I wear my best attires today just for Becca. I'm 10 minutes early. It has already become a habit. I'm currently sitting at our table. Feel strange, this restaurant still feel the same like the old days. I can't believe it still operating after 8 years.

A moment later, I saw a beautiful lady walking heading towards me. She's so glowing and I can't keep my eyes away from her.  "Babe am I late or you're too early?" Becca asked. I smiled to her softly and answered her question. "I'm early."

She sit in front of me while flaunting her beautiful smile. I will never get enough with that smile. Few minutes later, a waiter came to serve us. The sounds of live piano makes our moments more romantic.

"You'd worked temporary here before, to replaced your uncle" I blurted to Becca. She looks surprised. "here? Babe how did you know?" She asked. "well my first time seeing you wasn't actually at the flower shop, it's here. That time I didn't know I will met you again" I explained. She was shocked by my revelation.

"You were just right there playing the piano" I continued while my fingers pointing where she was back then. "I was actually amazed, I mean this blind girl play  the piano so we'll" I smiled remembering the old days.

"And you didn't approach.e that time! So rude" she replied to me, acting sulky. I laugh a little to her teased. "Babe, I did want to approach you but I was just confused with my feelings, cause I never feel something like that before" I elaborate to Becca.

She still acting sulky, I then hold her hands which is currently in the table.  "Thank you for not giving up on us babe" I put a soft smile shortly after I said that. She then look at me. "Thank you for loving a blind girl right from the start" she replied. Her eyes seems about to cry. I caressed her cheek and smiled softly to her.

"Babybabe can I request something?" I asked. " What is it?" She responded.
"Play a piano for me." I answered while smiling. She then kiss my hand before she stands up from her seat heading to the piano area.

I saw her interrupting the pianist and talking for a bit. Soon the pianist stands up from his seat and Becca started to take his place. She then looks at me while flaunting her loving smile. A moment later she started to play the piano. Suddenly I'm having a flashback while listening to her playing. I'm touched and overwhelmed. About 10 minutes later she came back to our table.

She looked surprised as soon as she saw a wedding ring in the box lying in the table next to a bouquet of Tulips. She is still standing and just froze. I think she is still shocked. The moment she came back to her sense, she look at me. I grab the ring box and started to kneel Infront of her.
"Babe, I don't think I can live my life without you, I don't think I will survive.. Please MARRY ME, BECCA ARMSTRONG" with teary eyes I look up at Becca. She started to cry and covering her mouth with her hands. Few seconds later she nodded. I stands up and hug her tight. "I love you princess" I told her. "I love you too babe" she replied.

We get married 1 month later. Every day is just so special, I don't have any dull moments with becca. Marrying her is the best decision i ever made. Finally I could hold Becca back in my arms again. Hope we could stay like this eternally. Right next to each other.

THE END!

P/S: see you on my next STORY :) 
Hope you still support me, and yeah Thank you to all my readers here. Love you na kah <3

Love, GuanRyfe.