7 - EXPLANATION

This is my second time at Becca's house and it felt like home. It's so comfortable that I forgot how fucked up I was out there. I was sitting in the kitchen while watching Becca making a coffee. It amused me everytime seeing her doing her stuff. She knows exactly where she put the pot, cup, teaspoon and everything. I miss her so much that I didn't even break my eyes from looking at her.

- Freen, you are so quiet, please say anything. - she broke the silence while boiling the water. She sounds calm while her back was facing me. 

- Becca... I know you must be worried and probably angry at me too. Since I have been absent for 5days straight. But please believe me it wasn't intentional. I do want to see you again after we had dinner together that day. - I stay silent for a few seconds before I continue explaining.
- I'm actually an adopted daughter that is entitled as a CEO at my step parents company, they raised me since I was a kid, and it's hard to say no to my step mother knowing I owed them a lot. And... Few days ago I made a huge mistake that almost affecting our company.. she got so mad that she scolded me for my careless act.. and due to that, she punished me. She assigned me a heavy task, she ordered me to handle a project Ang I must complete within 5 days. I really want to call you Becca but my mom keeps in monitoring me, not just that, I don't want to cause any harm to my employees. So I keep it as a serious matter. Becca.. I'm so sorry that I did this to you. But, I understand if you want me to stop seeing you. - I was in a verge of crying. I was so sad thinking about the idea of letting her go, but I don't want  to hurt her with my complicated life style either.

Becca turned around and brought two cups of coffee to my direction. She sits in front of me and smile a little.

- Thanks for explaining, that's more than enough to me Freen, I'm sorry it must be hard for you.

Suddenly I broke into tears, but I keep it silence, I don't want Becca to know that I was crying . I'm vulnerable when it's Becca.

- How do you know if my saying the truth? - I asked.

- Freen I may be blind but I have sense, I know you are genuine. - her statement just make me feel even worse. For some reason I'm glad that she's blind. Atleast she won't see my devastated states.

- Have you had your dinner? - she asked.

My stomach made a sounds on the right time. I was embarrassed but she was laughing.

- well, I assumed you haven't eat yet, I made some sushi and salmon earlier maybe we could share. - she offered.

- that sounds so good. - I smile and my eyes follows Becca that is currently taking out the food from the fridge.

A moment later , we eat together and I was so happy that I could taste Becca's cooked food again. Felt like I'm the luckiest person ever. Why would I exaggerate things like this. It's just a food though.

- This is so delicious, I could eat this everyday. - I told Becca.

- I'm glad you like it, I can make it for you, just buy the ingredients and pay me $10.

I laughed at her teased. Never though she could tease too. She learned it from me I guess.

- Umm Becca.. you free this weekend? - I brace myself to asked Becca. I was actually planning to bring her to the theme park, I need to have a moments with her.

- Yes.  I'm free, why is that Freen? - she replied. Her smirk . I swear if she keep on doing that I might end up kissing her.

Do you want to go on a date with me?