17 - OPERATION DAY

FREEN'S POV;

After attending so many doctors appointment, finally the day where Becca going to get her eyes surgery is here. She's currently lying in the hospitals bed holding my hand. I'm sitting next to her and constantly checking on my watch. In few hours time Becca will be send an operation room. I'm so nervous that I can't even form a words to talk. I just blank.

"Babe I'm scared" Becca broke the silent, her nervous expression is pretty evident. I gently squeezed her hand and started to talk.
"Hey babe, everything is going to be okay, Dr. Noey is one of the best doctor out there, I believe she will do her best" I try to encouraged Becca but it didn't help. She still looks nervous. I kissed at the back of her hand and continued with my words.
" Babe, soon you're going to see my face. Hope you're not disappointed. I'm afraid I might not passed your expectations." She burst in laugh and tears started to form in her eyes. For some reason, I felt guilty for putting her in this spot but I try to stay positive sause this is just temporary. I shed tears that falling on her cheeks.
" babe iloveyou, please don't cry. I promise to stay here with you til the end of your operation." I try my best to comfort Becca. I kiss her back hand again. And caresses her face.

Few moments later Irin joined us. She bought some foods to share but I don't have any appreciate to eat because nervousness took over me.

A nurse came to check on Becca's condition, I give her some space to do her job. Becca you gotta be strong, you gave to be. This is your one benefit. I thought.
"Babe?" Becca called me soon after the nurse left, she searched for my contact. Hurriedly I hold her hands and sit next to her. I started to caressing her hand to ease her tension.

"Babe, do you remember the other day I said that I want to watch titanic movie?" I try to distract Becca from being anxious. She nodded to my question.
"Once you can see, let's watch it together, there are many movies I would like to recommend to you, especially the one that have intimate scene in it." I blurted. She laugh a little listening to my words.

"Once you can see, we could cuddle while watching a movie, and then we could go shopping together, go to the salon together, oh, kiss under the sunset will be romantic" I continued. She just smiles while listening to my words.

"Miss Becca, I'm sorry but it's time" the nurse came back interrupting us. There are 3 nurses getting ready to push Becca's bed. I started to panic as u got up from the seat. But I'm still holding Becca's hand.

The nurse then push Becca's bed heading to the operating room. I don't want to leave Becca alone yet, so I keep in standing by her side while holding her hand as her bed is being pushed.
"Babe, see you later, I love you." I said one last time before the operation door separate us apart. Becca stays quiet. I assumed she's too nervous.

But never would I've thought..

Its going to be the last time I'm holding her hands.