12 - A CHANGE OF MIND

FREEN'S POV:

I just parked my car in front of Becca's flower shop. Today I bought her favorite milk tea. She didn't know I was coming cause I want to surprise her with my presence. I just when I unbuckling my seat belt I saw Becca walking with her stick on her way to the front door. I smile widely staring at my girlfriend from a far. But it didn't last long until I saw irresponsible person bump into the love of my life which caused her to fall.

That person just walk away Ang let my girl struggling looking for her stick in the ground. I get so mad as I immediately get out of my car.

- You bitch! Apologize to my girlfriend now!! - I can't hold my anger. Without sympathy, I dragged that person closer to Becca.

- Babe it's okay. - Becca tried to comfort me.

- No. It's not okay!

Apologize now!! - I was on the verge of raging, my eyes were so cold piercing right into that person's eyes and she got so scared by my act.

"Miss I'm sorry" that person apologized right away. She then helped Becca get back the stick. Few seconds later she went off without looking.

I was so worried and checked on Becca's body.
- Did you hurt anywhere? - I asked while checking in her and I saw scratch in her knees.

- Let's get in, I get you some medicine. - I hold Becca's hand and guide her inside the flower shop.

- What's going on? - Irin asked with her concerned face.

- Someone stupid just crashed into her. - I answered.

- Babe, it's okay I'm fine. It's just a little scratch. - Becca once again trying to comfort me.

- Babe, I can't stand when someone neglecting you because of your condition. - I said.

A moment later Irin came with her first aid kit box and I immediately apply the liquid medicine to Becca's knees. She just stay quiet.

- Bab, are you okay? - I asked while looking at her face.

She just nodded with a sad smile. Shortly she started to talk.

- Babe this happens to me many times , it's okay I already get used to it.

- No babe. It's not okay! I won't let anybody did that to you again, I swear. - I was still mad thinking about what happened earlier. I totally forgot about the milk tea that I supposed to give to Becca.

- Why you didn't tell me you're coming? - suddenly Becca asked.

- Well, I want to surprise you, I brought your favorite milk tea babe. - I answered. She smile and clapping her hands. It's cute.

Few minutes later we enjoyed an milk tea together.

____

T

he flower shop is now close and I'm sending Becca back home. It still bother me about what had happened to Becca today. Maybe if she is not blind she can protect herself especially when I'm not around. If she is not blind she won't have any scratches on her knees, and if she is not blind she knows where shell going.

We're both now in my care in front of Becca's house and I started the conversation.

- Babe, di you want to see again?

- Babe, I'm comfortable, if this question is because what had happened to me today, I'm totally fine. - Becca calmly explained.

- Babe, I could help you, I can find a fund for you, besides aren't you curious to see my face? - I continue. Becca stay quiet as if she's thinking.

- I... The operation, it's too expensive.. - I cut her words and start talking.

- Babe, you know I'm rich, I can help you, please. Can you do this for me? - once again she's quiet for a few seconds. 

- I.. I can do it.. But.. it is only going to happen if you allow me to repay you back or I'm not gonna do this. - she sounds hesitate.

- Deal! You can pay me anytime, slowly. Just do the operation okay? - I feel relief I could change her mind. Believe me, I don't care about how much I  will spend for her. Doesn't matter. As long as she's well.

Becca, just wait a little bit more. I will find a way to pay your operation bills. I will make you see the world again. I PROMISE!