24 - DUMBFOUNDED

BECCA'S POV;

It's been few days after I visited that bakery. Honestly I did want to see her again on the next day after that buying buns occurrence, but I don't want to make myself look desperate, so intentionally I choose a right time to come again. It's lunch time and I'm ready to get out of my car. This time, I'm alone without assistant.

I don't know why but I made myself look extra nice today just to see her. It's crazy the fact that I become self cautious when it's about her. I'm about to enter the bakery when something halts me from going in. I heard a familiar voice talking.

"Oh come on Nam, are you guys always like this? Fighting over small thing?" random girl 1 talking. "HELLO! This is not a small thing okay! He snores too loud I can't sleep." I assumed this was Nam replying. " I don't know anymore, you guys really need to talk about this, cause this is just ridiculous!" random girl 1 continued.
"Freen, you don't have any idea how worn out I was the next day." Nam replied.

I'm completely shocked when Freen's name was being called. Not just that, I realized that random girl sounded so much like my Freen. I feel dizzy, too many coincidence going on. As far as I remember Freen's secretary's name is Nam. There are two people having a conversation inside Ang surprisingly their names are Freen and Nam! I'm stunned. All of these seems like a puzzle piece that I need to connect one by one.

I'm just standing there for 5 minutes straight thinking hard why did all of these seems suspicious. Like first, that delivery girl have a familiar scents, second her fingers... I felt like I've touched it before and now there Freen's name working here Ang her voice sounds exactly the same like My Freen.

What is actually going on? I started to get a headache, I'm shocked, I'm confused, I'm baffled.

I don't think I'm brave enough to get inside after accidentally eavesdropping the conversation. So I changed my mind. I think I need space to think. So I decided to retreat and leave.

______

I

t's 9 in the evening and I'm currently at the cafe somewhere near to my apartment. I'm actually waiting for Heng. If you want to know, Heng is one of my regular customer in my boutique. Eventually we become a good friend cause we see each other often. He is working under FBI agent. There's reason why I want to see him.

The things that were going on today, it's really bothering me. So many question hanging and I'm seeking for an answer. Half hour past and Heng is no where to be seen. I started to have a flashback again.

I vividly remember when Irin said Freen left the country in the middle of my operation. I mean Freen is a CEO, meanwhile the girl that I was trying to seduce at that bakery is a delivery girl. Is it possible for them to be the same person? But if they are the same person why would she left me alone for 7 years? Why didn't she came to see me? Is she like embarrassed with her new job? That just nonsense. Arghhh! My head is dizzy!

Heng you need to come here soon. I need your help!