Ep 5 - Fresh Start (2)

Matthew drag Han Bin hand pass along the dorm hall. Walk until the end of the hallway to enter the emergency exit. It's very cold inside the emergency stairs. Going there in the middle of winter is not a smart choice, but Matthew have no other option, he need to talk with Han Bin privately away from other trainee, the staff and camera.

"Hyung, are you crazy? What heck are you planning to do by coming to my room?"

Matthew half shout to Han Bin, disbelieve to his hyung action. After what happen this afternoon with Zhang Hao how come Han Bin still got the nerve to show up in front of Zhang Hao face. Han Bin helplessly drop to the staircase, sit down with both knees on his chest, then buried his face in his knees.

"Sorry. I don't know Zhang Hao is your roommate" says Han Bin faintly.

"Didn't you read my message? I text you the moment Zhang Hao enter my room"

Matthew did sent message to Han Bin noticing him that he share same room with Zhang Hao. He remind Han Bin not to come to his room until he can analyze the situation first with Zhang Hao. He barely getting to along with Zhang Hao. Now after Han Bin showed up abruptly, Matthew may loose his chance to build good relationship with Zhang Hao.

Han Bin doesn't respond back to Matthew. He only give a long desperate sigh. Matthew assuming his hyung really never read the message. Looking his hyung in that state make Matthew forget his anger, he sat beside Han Bin. Both of them sit in silent for a long time.

Matthew know Han Bin for almost 4 years now, since both of them trained at Cube. He and his hyung were roommate. Matthew always admire Han Bin mature and positive attitude, even to person who he dislike Han Bin manage to keep his friendly manner. Matthew never saw Han Bin easily broke down to a new person like this.

After more minutes of silent, Matthew dared himself to ask Han Bin one question.

"Hyung, be honest with me. Do you have a crush on Zhang Hao?"

Han Bin raised his head, glare directly to Matthew.

"No!" Han Bin reply with anger in his voice.

"Then what about Zhang Hao that make you like this?" ask Matthew knowing Han Bin might not answer truthfully.

Stunned to receive Matthew second question, Han Bin back to silent. Han Bin also in confusion, why he act carelessly towards Zhang Hao. Failed to assessed Zhang Hao age, casually gave hug without Zhang Hao consent and even worse Han Bin never say sorry to Zhang Hao.

All Han Bin want is to be friends with Zhang Hao. But why he's so desperate to achieve it on first day of their meeting. Is it because he admire Zhang Hao talent, or because he want to win over Zhang Hao, or because just like what Matthew said he is attracted to Zhang Hao?

Han Bin scramble his black hair. Failed to attain any conclusion to answer Matthew question. After one more minute passed finally Han Bin reply with faint voice.

"I don't know. All I want is to be friends with him. But now I ruined it. To make it worse I never apologies to him"

Matthew give a long sigh, he doesn't have the heart to pushed Han Bin even more. It already hard day for his hyung. They just enter a survival show, making enemies on the very first day wasn't in their bucket list. Matthew pat Han Bin back, resting his head on Han Bin wide shoulder.

"Take it easy hyung. My word of advice, better not show up to Zhang Hao for a while. Let him and you cool down first"

Han Bin listen carefully to his younger friend advice. Matthew than continue.

"Hopefully time will heal. Both of you might get second chance to become friends, or even best friends"

Han Bin reply with sad smile and joining Matthew resting his head on Matthew head. Even though Matthew wish almost impossible to come true but deep down his heart Han Bin still hoping the same.