Ep 10 - Greedy

After got back from shooting session the Two Centers relationship grew closer. Han Bin now fully embracing his feeling to Zhang Hao. All the want now is to be near his hyung. Where Zhang Hao is there will be Han Bin beside him. As if the two are inseparable.

Matthew being Zhang Hao roommate gives Han Bin an excuse for him to comes frequently to their room. Every morning Han Bin will show up to Zhang Hao and Matthew room to pick them for breakfast. Today is no exception.

"Good morning Hyung, and Matthew"

Han Bin show up at their rooms early in morning with his bright smile. The Chinese and Canadian boy still making up their bed and prepare their bags, today they will be going to final rehearsal for Signal Song shooting. Zhang Hao smile back to Han Bin, ask him to wait for a minute because he's not done packing his stuff.

Matthew walks toward Han Bin, whispering in low voice not wanting Zhang Hao to hear him.

"You come everyday now Hyung. Is it for me or for Hao Hyung?" ask Matthew curiously

"Of course for both of my friends" Han Bin reply a bit stutter

Matthew roll his eyes. Knowing that answer truly dishonest but he ignores it. Zhang Hao finish his packing and automatically Han Bin lend his hand to help Zhang Hao carry his bag. Matthew scoff looking at display act of service Han Bin showing.

"Thank you Han Bin" says Zhang Hao

"Anytime Hyung" Han Bin reply with his sweetest smile

They make their way to the cafeteria to eat breakfast before going to shooting location. Han Bin and Zhang Hao walks at front, Matthew tailed from behind. The two centers chatting happily, Han Bin compliment Zhang Hao about how handsome the older one even though he wears no make up. Zhang Hao laugh and blush from the unexpected compliment.

Matthew roll his eyes again. Every one who has eyes can see that Han Bin totally have a crush towards Zhang Hao. Matthew can see hearts beams in Han Bin eyes when he see Zhang Hao. After coming back from the shooting session Han Bin always clinging to Zhang Hao.

In the cafeteria Han Bin continue to display his affection towards Zhang Hao. He help his hyung pick the food tray and utensils, choose the menu according to what Zhang Hao likes. After eating together everyday now Han Bin memorized all food that his hyung likes and dislike.

"How do you know that I don't like sandwich?" Ask Zhang Hao after Han Bin skipping the sandwich and hand bread butter instead.

"You prefer warm bread right?" Han Bin reply with smile. He remember it because few days ago Zhang Hao says he like warm bread in morning.

At their seat Han Bin open Zhang Hao water bottle, helping him without being asked. Zhang Hao says thanks and Han Bin reply with big smile. Happy he can be a help for his hyung. Matthew eyeing both of his hyung interaction. Looking at how lovey dovey Han Bin and Zhang Hao are makes Matthew having hard time chewing his breakfast.

"Han Bin, why you always drink Zero Cola? Do you like it that much?"

Ask Zhang Hao after seeing Han Bin constant choice of drinks. Whenever they eat together Han Bin always drink it. Zhang Hao mention his concern because cola contains high sugar, it's not good for health.

"Just because"

Han Bin reply with mysterious smile. But Matthew know exactly what was the reason.

Han Bin start his obsession towards Zero Cola after he make up with Zhang Hao. That drink is the drink Zhang Hao gave him the night they promise start new page as good friends. Han Bin fell in love with that drink ever since, as if the drink was memento for their relationship milestone.