Ep 19 - He's Mine

Right after their massage session ended Zhang Hao excuse himself, he went back to his own room to rest. Han Bin wait until Zhang Hao exit his room, when he hear the door shut the Korean boy grab his pillow, burry his face and scream out. His previous encounter with the Chinese boy almost make him mad.

Did I just cry in front of him?

But he's worried about me, that makes me happy

Why the fuck he ask for massage

Damn his waist so small

SHIT WHAT AM I THINKING?!!

Sad, shame, happy, lust, and many other feelings mixed in Han Bin mind. Each one burst out rapidly like fireworks inside his head. Han Bin dive into his bed kicking the blanket.

When he finally calm down the Korean boy lie down on his bed, looking at the celling with blank eyes. How come one boy can make him go crazy like this?

It's not the first time Han Bin have a feeling for someone. Previously he had relationship with both girl and boy. But in his past relationship Han Bin always been the mature one, the calm one. This is the first time he gone mad because of someone.

With Zhang Hao he want to dearly protect him, treat him preciously, but at the same time when he massage his hyung some pervert thought start to emerge.

His waist so small, maybe I can wrap that waist with one arm.

God his soft moan

If I touch lower, will he moan harder?

Realizing his dirty mind, Han Bin scream once more in his pillow. He definitely gone crazy because of Zhang Hao. But the other boy don't even know Han Bin feeling. Sadness creep back to Han Bin heart.

He desperately want to confess his feeling to Zhang Hao, but at the same time he's afraid it will ruin their friendship. He and Zhang Hao already gone through many rift till this point, it wasn't easy to become Zhang Hao best friend like this moment. This best friend relationship were comfortable but Han Bin wants more. Han Bin never thought he'll stuck in the friend zone cliche.

At times like this he need Matthew the most. The Canadian boy with his blunt honest opinion always give Han Bin the best advice, even though sometimes those advice were too bitter to take.

But Matthew always knew the best solution for every Han Bin problems. That's why Han Bin so attached to the Canadian boy.

Sadness creep back into his heart. Han Bin missed his best friend.

Han Bin grab his phone, he's going to text Matthew to ask him to meet up. He must restore his relationship with his younger best friend.

Mattchu

Han Bin pray the Canadian Boy will text him back.

What do you want?

Thank god he's replying, even though his words still sounds angry but at least Matthew willing to read what Han Bin going to say.

I'm sorry for my previous behavior.

I shouldn't yell at you.

And I'm sorry for not listening to your problems. Can we meet and talk it out?

Matthew not reply back for a while. But he finally agreeing Han Bin request.