Ep 15 - Best Friend?

Zhang Hao just finished getting ready for today, he sit on his bed waiting for Hoe Taek who still in bathroom. Zhang Hao take the blue box contains hair pins Han Bin gave him. His smile bloom when opening the box.

Zhang Hao haven't got the chance to try the hair pins because he was too busy preparing for evaluation with The Masters. Yesterday was the evaluation day, the Tomboy team receive positive feedback from the masters. Zhang Hao even praised for his excellent rapping.

This is all due to Han Bin help. The Korean boy, as he promised, always help Zhang Hao whenever he need it. Day by day both of them grew closer. Zhang Hao never thought he would find a best friend in this competition.

Feeling good for today, the self evaluation day for all trainee, Zhang Hao determine that today he will use the hair pins to show Han Bin how grateful he is.

While he's busy choosing a hair pin, suddenly Zhang Hao hear knock on the door.

He left the blue box on the bed and open the door. He finds Han Bin with Gun Wook in-front of the room. Both of them comes to pick him and Hoe Taek. Gun Wook casually comes in first, followed by Han Bin.

Gun Wook noticing the blue box on Zhang Hao bed.

"What's that Hao Hyung? Emoji?" ask the giant maknae.

"That's hair pins" Han Bin is the one who answer.

Gun Wook interested to the hair pins, he looks into the blue box. He pick a Racoon Emoji and show it to Zhang Hao with a big smile.

"This one looks like you Hao Hyung"

Zhang Hao laugh, he admit the similarity.

"You want to wear it Hao Hyung?" ask Gun Wook teasing his hyung.

Zhang Hao giggles. Gun Wook take that as an approval. The giant maknae comes closer to Zhang Hao try to put the hair pins on the Chinese boy hair. When Gun Wook hand is one inch away from Zhang Hao hair suddenly his hand is grab by Han Bin.

Han Bin hand stop Gun Wook action. He hold Gun Wook hand hanging on the air. Han Bin glare to the giant maknae, giving signal not to touch the Chinese boy.

Gun Wook freeze, eye widening, confuse to Han Bin sudden reaction.

Zhang Hao caught in between two boys, unable to move. He also surprise to Han Bin reaction.

Hoe Taek comes out from the bathroom, witnessing odd scene in front of him.

"What drama you guys making in this early morning?" ask Hoe Taek with sarcasm.

Han Bin take the hair pin from Gun Wook hand, broke the awkward moment between three of them. Han Bin usual smile back to his face and answer to Hoe Taek question.

"Nothing Hyung, we're just picking Emoji hair pins for Hao Hyung"

Hoe Taek look to Gun Wook and Zhang Hao, try to confirm Han Bin statement. But he then give long sigh, not wanting to continue ask them. Hoe Taek pick his phone and push all of his members out from the room.

"We're late, lets eat breakfast and get ready for Self Evaluation session" says Hoe Taek.

Four of them walks together to the cafeteria. As always Han Bin walks beside Zhang Hao holding their hands together. Hoe Taek and Gun Wook follows at the back.

At first Zhang Hao was not accustom by Han Bin casual skin ship. He rarely held hands or being so close in personal space with his other friends, but Han Bin makes it naturally.

Zhang Hao always feel comfortable around Han Bin so he never reject Han Bin affection.

At the back Zhang Hao can hear Gun Wook grunt a little. It seems Hoe Taek just pinch the giant maknae arm. Zhang Hao could hear the leader whisper angrily to Gun Wook.