Ep 27 - Another Scandal (2)

Author Disclaimer:

This is a fanfiction, purely my imagination. None of this happen in real life. If some details may look familiar it's because I took few inspiration from an actual events. But again, all of these are fiction.

***

The sky is bright blue, sparkling beautifully with a slight touch of clear white clouds. Today is truly a beautiful spring day. It was suppose to be a beautiful day, yet Zhang Hao is alone in unfamiliar hotel room. Lying on the bed lifeless, staring blankly to the sky from the hotel room window.

He's being in that state for a few hours. Lying in silent, unable to move his body, to weak to move a muscle due too much crying, swollen eyes only able to watch the sky changes from darkness of dawn to bright blinding afternoon.

The Chinese boy has lost track of the time, his thought only swirled around his scandal news, the articles, the comment he red and the memory of Han Bin who ran chase his car.

Zhang Hao heart begin to ache again, he remember again the sight of Han Bin, panic in his face and desperately shout his name form afar, until his figure disappear in distance. Leaving the Korean boy did makes his heart broken, but if he stayed, if he didn't leave what will happen?

Will his existence harm Han Bin? Will Han Bin able to keep him save? Will Han Bin able to accept him with his scandal?

Tears begin to fall again from Zhang Hao eyes. His thought now flashed back to the articles and the comments. It was all written in scary, hideous and hateful words, the memory of it makes Zhang Hao body trembles again. Once again the Chinese center broke down. He cry in silent hugging himself, curl his body into a ball.

Zhang Hao failed to notice someone is knocking on his hotel room door. After a few unanswered knocks the person open the door by the room keys. It's Baek Hye Jin, she come to check Zhang Hao.

She enter the room and finds Zhang Hao in heartbreaking state, she immediately run towards the Chinese boy. Hye Jin sit beside him and hug the fragile boy in her arms. Lending her shoulder as Zhang Hao place to cry.

Zhang Hao cry for a long time and Hye Jin patiently console him in silent, giving a gentle pat on his back, giving him a small comfort. This situation must hit the Chinese boy hard, out of nowhere suddenly a scandal erupt in a blink of an eye. He must leave the dorm and his friends in sudden notice, moreover he leave his soulmate behind.

Hye Jin know how heartbreaking it was for Zhang Hao, this is the ugly reality of entertainment industry. She let the Chinese boy pour out his emotion, crying may help him overcome his breakdown. Slowly Zhang Hao cry dies down, leaving the Chinese boy with small sob. Gently Hye Jin release her hug, she hold Zhang Hao face with both of her hands. The handsome face is now ruined by great sadness, she gently wipes trace of tears from Zhang Hao's face.

Hye Jin want to help him, she may have no power to stop the scandal but she can offer him comfort by being in The Chinese boy side. At least the Chinese boy know he's not alone. She still on his side. Carefully she ask the boy if he wants share his troubles.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Hye Jin ask Zhang Hao carefully.

The Chinese boy know what it meant. She's asking him about the scandal, is it true or not. Zhang Hao keep his silent, head down, unable too look directly to the older woman. The Chinese boy could only shake his head weakly, still struggling to stop his own sob. Hye Jin take his hand, stroke it gently.

Hye Jin didn't want to push him, she pat Zhang Hao hands once more, "I won't force you to say or do anything against your will. Whatever the story behind it I'll stand beside you" she said.