Ep 35 - Empty Rooms (2)

Author's note:
The more I write the more I notice how bad my english is. My shallow vocabulary dictionary, my broken grammar. All of that gives me hard time writing this chapter. How come you guys still able to enjoy my story T_T

Eniweyy.. Spoiler alert this is a VERY MATURE CHAPTER ⚠️⚠️

***

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Kuan Rui" Zhang Hao whisper the sentences a few times.

The silver hair Chinese boy tighten their hug, he even gives a gentle tap on his friend back. The two Chinese boy are in each other arm for the very last time. The duo along with others gather at the dorm lobby, bidding their goodbye for the eliminated trainees. Previously at the third elimination round, Kuan Rui was announced as one of eliminated trainee therefore tonight he must leave the Boys Planet dorm. Zhang Hao as team leader feel responsible for his friend elimination, because Kuan Ruin is the only one from Over Me team who didn't manage to pass through final round.

"It's my fault. I failed to keep all of my team mates to final" Zhang Hao begin to sob.

"Hao, It's not your fault, this is no one fault. This is competition, some win some lose" Kuan Rui warn his friend to not blame himself.

Zhang Hao shakes his head, Kuan Rui feel his friend body trembles holding his tears. The silver hair Chinese boy slap hard on his friend back "I'm ok. I know this is the farthest I can go in this show, I felt it before elimination round and I accept it. So stop sobbing. You'll make me cry if you don't stop"

The Chinese center try his hardest to control his emotion, but tears still brimming in his eyes. Kuan Rui giggle looking at Zhang Hao fragile state, the Chinese center looking so cute holding his tears with pouty lips. Kuan Rui know he will miss Zhang Hao so much, they became good friend since Kill This Love team and after this heaven know when they will meet again. The silver hair Chinese boy know that his friend will debut, therefore after this it will be impossible to meet him again. But deep inside Kuan Rui heart he will always cheer and pray for Zhang Hao success.

"I know you'll make it to the debut line. Make me proud, make all of us the Chinese trainee proud" say Kuan Rui while pinching Zhang Hao cheek.

"What can I do without you? I need you. You give me a lot of strength all this time"

"You don't need anyone to continue this journey, trust yourself Hao. You have it in you. I can see it, the star in you"

When Kuan Rui end his sentences the staff notify the eliminated trainees to enter the bus. Shortly they will leaving the dorm. Once again both Chinese boy hug each other tightly for last time. Zhang Hao fail to hold his cry when Kuan Ruin enter the bus while shouting at him repeatedly "Be brave! Don't leave any regret!"

After the bus gone now numbing silent comes to the dorm. Only 18 trainees left in this big dorm. There are too many empty rooms. The noisy, crowded and hectic rooms now left empty. Zhang Hao refuse to join dinner with other trainees, instead he heads back to the room he previously share with Kuan Rui during their time in Over Me team. The Chinese boy witness the staff taking out all cameras and mic in the room. It is equitable, since there is no need to keep on recording an empty room. Somehow witnessing it makes Zhang Hao heart bitter. How come in a blink of an eye people forgetting about his friend, it feels like Kuan Rui existence was never there.

Zhang Hao stay still in the room even after the staff finish unloading all cameras and recording equipment. One staff notify him that they will lock the room, but the Chinese center request if he could stay longer in the room. The staff saw the grieve in Zhang Hao face, they know it's hard to lose a friend, so they let him stay in the room for one more night. The staff went away giving the Chinese boy time for himself in empty dark room.