Ep 21 - Ship

After the 'not a confession' night Han Bin attitude towards Zhang Hao slightly change. He still care, still kind, still cling, still stare with loving eyes, the only difference is now Han Bin always ask for permission.

Like now. Han Bin ask Zhang Hao permission to hold his hand, asking him if it's ok to walk hand in hand to the cafeteria this morning. Something he have done casually many times before.

But after the 'not a confession' moment, Han Bin promised himself to treat Zhang Hao respectfully. Doing skin ship like holding hands does require a permission.

"May I?" ask Han Bin offering his hand to Zhang Hao

Zhang Hao blush. Somehow the way Han Bin ask sounds like prince asking princess for a dance. The Chinese boy nod as approval. Han Bin smile and gently grab his hyung hand.

The pair walk together to the cafeteria, today they will have quick breakfast before heading to the studio where they will having second live performance tonight. After walking in silence, Han Bin try to open a conversation.

"Hyung, this morning I promised to Matthew to eat with him. Is that okay?" ask Han Bin

"It's alright, I can join Kuan Rui and Ricky" answer Zhang Hao

To be honest Han Bin want to spend all of his time with the Chinese boy, but he remember his promise to Matthew. The Canadian boy ask him for a meet up this morning, so he oblige to accept the request.

Both of them separate in when entering the cafeteria. Han Bin approaching Matthew who sit in the center table and Zhang Hao heading to the corner where the Chineses trainees gather.

Han Bin peek Zhang Hao for last time before sitting down. He can see Zhang Hao being greet loudly by the Chinese trainees, as if they witness a miracle.

"They must be shock seeing princess Hao being released from your captivity" say Matthew who looking at the same scene.

"Don't say it as if I'm imprisoned him" Han Bin grunt to Matthew comment

"Technically you are" say Matthew with a wide grin.

Han Bin snort as disagreement. But he must admit, after joining the Tomboy team Han Bin always keep Zhang Hao near him. It's because he want to spend more time with the Chinese boy, not waisting any second. But tonight after their performance the team will disband, they will have a new challenge with new team. Somehow that thought make Han Bin bit sad.

He shove his negative thinking and try to have a chat with Matthew who busy eating his breakfast.

"How's your preparation for Love Killa performance tonight?" ask Han Bin

"I think we're ok. Just like what you said Hyung, all we need to do is to relax and have fun. So I'm trying hard not to overthink it" say Matthew with his signature sunshine smile.

Han Bin relieved his best friend able to overcome his struggle. Matthew laid back attitude affect Han Bin, as they continue to chat Han Bin nervousness begin to melt.

The duo chat happily during their breakfast. Matthew brag about how cool his outfit for the performance, he will wear red suit and red pants, and how he plan not to wear shirt underneath the suit. Matthew determine that tonight he will show his sexy charm.

Their lively chat somehow attract other trainees. Han Bin witness slowly their table full with people. Starting with Keita, then Wang Zi Hao, then Park Han Bin, then Jay, then Lee Seung Hwan.

Somehow Han Bin notice those trainees come not to chat with him but to Matthew. All of them trying their best to grab Matthew attention and fallen for his sunshine smile. Matthew like a flower surrounded by bees.