Ep 20 - This Is Not A Confession

"There's something I want to tell you Hao Hyung"

Han Bin looking directly to Zhang Hao. Drown to the Chinese boy clear brown eyes. Those eyes who always makes Han Bin lose his composure, his mature calm manner. Those eyes who always makes Han Bin hanging on for his dear life, relying to Zhang Hao existent to live the day.

Now those brown eyes looking back at him with eyes full of anticipation and nervous, waiting for Han Bin to continue his sentence.

Han Bin fingers who hold Zhang Hao slightly trembles, vibrating his nervousness. The Korean boy brace himself to the words he's going to speak out.

"I like you Hao Hyung"

Zhang Hao eyes grew wider, his cheek slowly turn into pink after he grasp the words Han Bin gives him.

"I like you from the first moment I saw you"

"In my eyes you're the most beautiful person I ever met. At first I was attracted to your visual but your talent, your kindness, your personality make me fell even harder"

Hearing the sincere confession making Zhang Hao lips frozen. All he can do is only listen to Han Bin words, locking their eyes, not able to move an inch.

"All this time I try to make it obvious that I'm attracted to you. I loved our friendship, but I want more. Imagining you taken away by somebody else make me crazy."

Han Bin pause, thinking back to how he react aggressively towards Ji Woong. Yes, he could go mad thinking Zhang Hao might leave him with someone else. That's why now he gather his courage to confess, despite deep down in his heart another fear arise. Fear that he might reject by The Chinese boy.

After gathering his strength Zhang Hao finally able to open his mouth, trying his best to reply with shaken voice.

"Han Bin.. I-"

Zhang Hao cannot finished his sentence because when he just about to start his words suddenly Han Bin pull Zhang Hao into a hug. Making the Chinese boy lost his words once more.

"Please don't answer it Hyung. This is not a confession" plea Han Bin

Han Bin hug his hyung tightly, so tight making both of them hard to breath. In Han Bin embrace Zhang Hao can feel the younger one fast pace heart beat. Heart beat that mixed with fear of rejection. Zhang Hao notice it.

"I'm sorry if I pushed my feelings to you Hao Hyung. But I cannot bear a rejection now. Not when I think I haven't done enough to win your heart"

Han Bin loosen his hug, trying to look at Zhang Hao face. Now both boys with the same red face looking back at each other once more.

"What I'm asking you now is a chance. A chance for me to get to know you, no, a chance for you to get to know me better" ask Han Bin

Zhang Hao still froze in his place, unable to answer.

"Please.. Hyung" plea Han Bin

Drawn to Han Bin honest and sincere proposal Zhang Hao gives in. The Chinese boy nod, agreeing to what Han Bin offer him.

Wave of relived wash over Han Bin body. Zhang Hao didn't reject him, he still have the chance. Han Bin let out a sigh, close his eyes and connect his forehead into Zhang Hao forehead.

"Thank you Hyung"

With both of their face so close Han Bin breath the same air with Zhang Hao. The Korean boy can smell mixed of musk and lavender from his hyung, a comforting fragrance. He want to stay this close but he need to hold back. Han Bin moves away his face from Zhang Hao.

"I promise you I'll try my best to win your heart. When the time is right I will properly confess to you"

"But you also have to promise me one thing. Please don't runaway from me, please stay the same. All you need to do is to receive what I'm going to give you."

Zhang Hao face now fully blushed up to his ears after receiving series of Han Bins confession. Han Bin smile looking at how cute his hyung, he cannot hold himself to not to touch Zhang Hao pink cheek. Han Bin strokes his hyung cheek gently.

"Will you accept my offer Hao Hyung?"

Melt in Han Bin sweet propsal, Zhang Hao nod.

Han Bin smile upon receiving the answer. He hug Zhang Hao once more, mumbling "Thank You" for like a dozen times. After a minute passed Han Bin finally let go off his hug, he ask for Zhang Hao hand.

"Lets go back, it almost midnight. I'll drop you at your room Hyung" say Han Bin

Zhang Hao gives his hand and both of them walk together hand in hands in silent. Walking through dark hall, iluminate only by dim light from the rooms they walk passed. Both of them cannot say a word, not wanting to ruin the moment.

Finally they arrive at Zhang Hao room, Han Bin open the door and let his hyung come inside. Before they part their hands, Han Bin say his last words for tonight

"I'll se you tomorrow Hao Hyung. Good night."

Zhang Hao blushed and can only answer with a nod. After the door closed Han Bin drop on to the floor, cover his face with both hands. Feelings of relived, excitement, and happy flooded his heart.

Without Han Bin knowing, behind the close door Zhang Hao also drop on the floor, drown in the same wave of feelings.

***

Author's Note:

I start writing this fanfic as an escape from my stressful work life. Never thought this story will go this far. I even have readers, 7k reads thats crazy!! How could you guys able to understand my broken english ^^ I'm forever grateful to all your reads & votes.

No this is not the ending.

Please be patient with me. My two centers still have a few more chapters to go. Spoiler : I'll end this story at BP finals.