Ep 12 - Back Together

Han Bin shock seeing Zhang Hao in front of him. Han Bin just finished his make up and styling for the first live performance. He comes to empty storage room near the green room because Matthew text him to meet there. Zhang Hao also shock seeing Han Bin in that place, it seems he also receive the same text from Matthew.

Both of them to stunned to speak to each other. Then the mastermind of that scene come in to the room. Matthew comes in with hands fold on his chest, straightforward explaining what his purpose creating this meeting.

"Sorry for deceiving you both. But I think you two must meet" says Matthew.

Zhang Hao and Han Bin glare to Matthew not liking this situation, but the sunshine not afraid at all. Matthew drag Han Bin and Zhang Hao to come closer.

"I already listen to both of your stories and I believe you two misunderstand about each other. That's why I set this meeting. I want my hyungs resolve your problem now, before we go on the stage tonight" says Matthew directly and then continue

"I'll let you both talk in private. I wait outside, don't ever think to run away before you both finish your issues" threat Matthew and leave the two centers in the room.

The two centers remain silent for a few minutes after Matthew left them. This is the first time Han Bin meet the Zhang Hao again after long time. Suddenly his feelings rush back in. How he longing to see Zhang Hao. His hyung all ready for his performance wearing dark red suit, black shirt, and black tie. The Chinese boy still as beautiful as ever, with makeup on makes his facial feature more charming.

But Han Bin can see Zhang Hao uncomfortable gesture, he keep his head down, not looking back at Han Bin. The pain hit Han Bin heart again, he cannot bare this rejection again. Above it Han Bin don't want his hyung hate or even despise him.

"Sorry Hyung for forcing you to come here. I'll speak to Matthew" says Han Bin and walks away from Zhang Hao

To by surprise Zhang Hao grab Han Bin arm, try to stop him from leaving the place. Han Bin can see Zhang Hao hand trembles, his hyung try his best to gather his voice.

"Don't go. I think Matthew was right, we need to talk. I need to say something to you" says Zhang Hao.

Han Bin heart drops. This is it, Zhang Hao will reject him right here right now. Zhang Hao words will be hard and bitter to take, but it might better this way. At least Han Bin can end his feeling now. Han Bin brace himself for heart break that will come, yet Zhang Hao confess something else.

"Sorry I've been avoiding you and saying hurtful things to you. It was never your fault, but me. To be honest I'm jealous to you" says Zhang Hao faintly

Han Bin cannot fully understand what his hyung trying to say, but it's not the rejection he expect to hear. Zhang Hao bite his lips, dare himself to finally be honest about his feelings.

"Yes, I envy you. Your talent, your charm, your personality, your ranks, the perfect you. I want to be your equal, your rival but I keep falling behind. My incompetence grew into hate and even worse I blame it to you."

"What I did to you was horrible. I understand if you despise me after this" says Zhang Hao end his confession.

Zhang Hao hands in Han Bin arms tremble harder while slowly he raise his head and try to look Han Bin in the eyes. Han Bin can see despair in Zhang Hao eyes. Han Bin was wrong, it was never a rejection.

Zhang Hao has pain he keep for himself all this time. Han Bin too occupied by his own feelings and failed to see the struggle his hyung facing. Han Bin pull Zhang Hao hand, embrace him in a hug. Han Bin hug Zhang Hao tightly and reply to his hyung confession.

"I'll never hate you Hyung. It's alright if you want to envy or to hate me. But I will never able to hate you" says Han Bin in shaken voice.

Zhang Hao broke down hearing Han Bin reply, he cry in Han Bin shoulder. His emotion burst out, Zhang Hao say "Sorry" repeatedly. Han Bin held him tighter in his arm.

After a while, Zhang Hao cry died down, Han Bin release his hug. He reach Zhang Hao face, wipe the tears from Zhang Hao face gently.

"Hyung, it's ok to be competitive. We all aim the same dream. But my dream is not to debut alone, I want to debut together with you. I want to be your greatest support, not your rival" says Han Bin.

Zhang Hao eyes widen hearing Han Bin confession. Han Bin brush his finger on Zhang Hao cheek, looking him straight into his eyes and continue his confession.

"But you need to promise me Hyung. Never keep your struggle alone. I'm here for you" says Han Bin

Hearing that Zhang Hao cry once more. Han Bin hug him again give his hyung comfort. Han Bin gives gentle stroke on Zhang Hao hair. Trying to end his hyung cry.

"Hyung, I think you need to stop crying. Stylist Nuna will mad if they see your make up ruined"

Zhang Hao release himself from Han Bin arm, try to wipe his tears. Han Bin take out a handkerchief from his pocket and help Zhang Hao wipe tears from his eyes and cheek. Han Bin smile seeing Zhang Hao face up close.

"No need to worry about your make up, you're still handsome as ever" says Han Bin with his sweetest smile

Zhang Hao blush receiving the compliment but he cannot help but smile back. Han Bin sweet words warm his heart. Zhang Hao cannot help to think how fool he was, he always think negatively to Han Bin. Yet that boy only gives Zhang Hao care and affection.

"Han Bin, I'm sorry and thank you"

Han Bin smile wider and present Zhang Hao with his upper cheek dimple. Han Bin lend out his hand and Zhang Hao receive it. Han Bin squeezed tightly his hyung hand.

"Let's go Hyung, Let's burn down our stage" says Han Bin and lead the way out

Zhang Hao laugh and follow Han Bin hand in hand exit the storage room. They spot Matthew and Ji Woong outside the room. Matthew smile seeing both of his hyung walking hand in hand. Kim Ji Woong pat Matthew head teasing the sunshine.

"Looks like you made it Matthew" says Ji Woong while giving his smirk to Matthew

Matthew pout but he ignores Ji Woong tease and walks away back to the auditorium where other trainees waiting. Ji Woong now look at the two centers and give them the same naughty smile he gives to Matthew.

"Welcome back our centers" says Ji Woong and then he follows Matthew.

Han Bin and Zhang Hao look each other in confusion not understand what Ji Woong meant. Both of them then walks back to the auditorium still hand in hand. Han Bin don't want to let go Zhang Hao hands yet, he want to keep his hyung by his side as long as he can. Zhang Hao also tightly keep Han Bin hand, this new skin ship with Han Bin gives him comfort.

When Han Bin open the auditorium door suddenly it became silent. All trainees look at him and Zhang Hao. The time freeze for a moment. Suddenly an uproar rise in the room, everyone unite to scream same thing.

"FINALLYY!! OUR CENTERS BACK TOGETHER"

Han Bin and Zhang Hao shock, turns out everyone was worry about them. Han Bin and Zhang Hao laugh together. Han Bin hug Zhang Hao shoulder and the room went wild again. They both look into each other eyes.

"Never run away again from me Hyung" whisper Han Bin

Zhang Hao reply with a smile and a nod. This will mark new chapter of their relationship.

***