Ep 31 - Name Tag

Gently Zhang Hao take the red ribbon from Han Bin hand. The Chinese boy tying one end of the ribbon on the Korean boy wrist. Zhang Hao long fingers carefully making a beautiful knot. Han Bin didn't protest, he let his hyung do his thing eventhough deep down inside he wondered what this gesture meant. After finish making the knot Zhang Hao stretch the ribbon, he hold the other end.

"Hanbinna..  Do you know Chinese myth about the red string of fate? It's a legend where Gods tie an invisible red strings between two people who were destined as soulmate. Two people who are link by the red strings are meant to be together for life" say Zhang Hao

Han Bin then watch Zhang Hao tie the other end of red ribbon to his own wrist. Now both of his and Zhang Haos hand are connect by the red ribbon. The Chinese boy stroke the ribbon gently, it vibrates a pleasant feelings to Han Bin wrist.

"I choose this red ribbon because it reminds me of you. I always believe you are my chosen one, my soulmate, the other end of my red string" say Zhang Hao looking dearly at Han Bin.

Han Bin looking at the red ribbon that extend between his and Zhang Hao hand. The Korean boy begin to grasp what The Chinese boy try to deliver.

Is this the red string of fate? Red string of fate between me and Hao Hyung?

Han Bin slowly raise his head, eyes finally meet Zhang Hao eyes. He can see the Chinese boy eyes sparkles with love, his face decorated beautifully with a sweet sweet smile and pink blush cheek.

"Sung Han Bin, would you like to be my soulmate?" ask Zhang Hao lovingly.

The Korean boy eyes grew wider, he never expect that sentence comes out from his hyung.

Did Hao Hyung just confess to me?

Han Bin had runs many scenario in his head about how to re-confess to Zhang Hao, but this moment right now was never in any of those scenario. Han Bin never expect he was the one who receive the confession. Zhang Hao confession was beautifully deliver, it makes Han Bin hearts beats faster, he could feel heat creeping to his cheek. Butterfly flies in his stomach. Zhang Hao confession swept him off his feet.

Indeed he's happy hearing the beautiful confession, but Han Bin also feel he was overtaken by his hyung move. He should be the one who sept Zhang Hao off his feet. Han Bin tug slightly to the red ribbon making Zhang Hao stumble one step closer to him.

"Not fair Hyung.. I should be the one who confess to you" say Han Bin while pouting

The Chinese boy giggle looking at Han Bin cute pouty face, he stretch his arm and reach Han Bin face. Zhang Hao stroke Han Bin blush cheek gently.

"I already know how you felt about me. I think this time is my turn. Its my turn to tell you how you mean the world to me. I like you, I like you so much Hanbinna" say Zhang Hao

Another butterfly flies in Han Bin stomach. Spring has just bloom in his heart. Every words, every sentences has made him fly to the cloud. Han Bin tug the red ribbon once more, Zhang Hao move one step closer again.

"So what's your answer?" Zhang Hao ask while playfully pinch Han Bin cheek

Han Bin pouts again, not liking he's the only one being swept away. This time the Korean boy pull the red ribbon almost all of it lengths, making the Chinese boy comes closer to him. Han Bin grab Zhang Hao waist, his eyes lock on the him.

"Hao Hyung.. Do you know Korean students have a special way to confess? It's when a student give his name tag to the person he like. If that person likes him back he will wear the name tag" say Han Bin and he begin to take off his name tag on his navy jacket. The name tag he wear for his team performance props.

"When preparing the team costume I specially ask my team to wear a student uniform. Why? Because I want to have this as the costume props. The name tag, my name tag. I already planned to confess again to you with this name tag" Han Bin continue

Now it's Zhang Hao eyes who grew wider, his eyes follow Han Bin hand who gives him the name tag. Name tag with Han Bin name written on it.

"This is the my answer Hyung. Yes, I would be very happy to be your soulmate, to be your other half" answer Han Bin.

He then carefully put his name tag on Zhang Hao white shirt. The Chinese boy notice Han Bin fingers slightly trembles when he pin the name tag on his chest. Once the name tag place on Zhang Hao right chest the Chinese boy touch the name tag gently. He likes it, he love it so much. Zhang Hao give his sweetest smile with rose pink cheek, smitten by Han Bin reply.

Right now in Han Bin eyes Zhang Hao look so beautiful, his eyes sparks stars he never see before, the pink cheek and his his smile makes Han Bin lost his breath. Unconsciously Han Bin tug the red ribbon again. That last pull makes their body press together, face to face, eyes to eyes. So close it makes their nose brush together, lips only an inch away. Both hold their breath.

They blame it on the atmosphere or because the butterflies in their stomach that led to their lips meeting. They share their first kiss. The kiss started sweet and gentle, but slowly both let themself to melt into each other embrace. Han Bin wrap his hand around Zhang Hao waist, Zhang Hao place his hands on Han Bin chest. Both hope time will stop at this right moment, letting them in each other embrace forever.

They both reluctant to end the kiss with sweet tingles still hovering their body. Han Bin was the one who break their lips, he lean his forehead on Zhang Hao's. The Korean boy then whisper.

"You're mine Hao Hyung"

Zhang Hao smile and reply with another kiss.

***

Author's Note:
Aaaacckkkkk!! They kissed!! Fangirling my own works HAHAHAHA
Sorry for the short chapter. I'm too embarrassed to continue, let me passed out for a few days. Bye!