Ep 6 - Zero Cola

Next morning after his reconciliation with Han Bin, Zhang Hao came late to his practice room. He oversleep and woke up after Gyu Vin call him for like a dozen time. Last night Zhang Hao have the best sleep since he enter the dorm. Still hazy with sleepiness Zhang Hao walk slowly to the practice room.

From afar he can see some one with orange uniform stand in front of his practice room door. Someone from 3 stars group. Zhang Hao cannot see clearly from this distance, he was too lazy to wear his contacts and his glasses still inside his pocket.

"Zhang Hao Hyung" that person call him.

Zhang Hao know very well that voice, it's Sung Han Bin. He walks towards Zhang Hao with light step. Zhang Hao halt in his place, panicking inside trying to remember did he brush his hair properly or not. Zhang Hao don't like looking shabby in front Han Bin.

Han Bin greet him with a warm smile. This might be the first time Zhang Hao see Han Bin's bangs down covering his forehead. Han Bin look 5 years younger with that hairstyle. Trying to keep his composure Zhang Hao says hello to Han Bin.

"Good morning" says Zhang Hao

"Morning Hyung" reply Han Bin still with smile in his face. He then continue "Sorry for bother you early in the morning"

Zhang Hao listen closely to what Han Bin try to say to him.

"Hyung, I believe I still owe you an apology. It was me who made wrong move at our first meeting. I've been impolite to you. Yet last night you were the one who apologised to me"

Han Bin pause. Zhang Hao know he's not finished yet and wait for him to continue his speech. After taking a deep breath Han Bin say,

"What I'm trying to say is, I deeply sorry for my behaviour towards you Zhang Hao Hyung"

Zhang Hao can feel Han Bin honesty in his words. That boy might be really kind just like everyone says about him. Zhang Hao have no more reason to decline Han Bin apology, either way he already promise to himself to try knowing Han Bin more.

"It's okay Han Bin. I also played a part in our first meeting. Being the older one I've shouldn't be too emotional. I know you mean no harm, you're just being friendly"

Hearing Zhang Hao reply Han Bin give him his best smile displaying his upper cheek dimples. He then stretch out his hand to Zhang Hao asking for a handshake.

"Friends?" ask Han Bin

"Ok, Friends" Zhang Hao receive Han Bin handshake.

He chuckle a bit feeling funny about this fight between him and Han Bin. It feels like an elementary school student quarrel.

After the handshake Han Bin pull out a bottle of drink from his pocket and hand it to Zhang Hao.

"Reconciliation present" Han Bin said

Zhang Hao take the drink. It's Cola with Zero word hand written on it in red marker. Zhang Hao cannot help but blurred out little laugh. What on earth Han Bin thinking with this unusual present.

"Sorry I took your drink last night. I want to buy you a new one, but cannot find it anywhere in this dorm"

Han Bin also find himself funny, he smirk to Zhang Hao. Then Zhang Hao notice there is a yellow paper stick to the bottle, he try to open and see what written inside.

"You can read it later Hyung" say Han Bin.

Hurriedly Han Bin excuse himself, saying he's already late for his practice. Han Bin run away from Zhang Hao disappearing in seconds. Zhang Hao can hear noises near the practice room door. He turns back and see Gyu Vin and Yu Jin peeking from the door.

This maknaes always curious about everything. Zhang Hao push that duo back inside practice room. Gyu Vin spot the drink in Zhang Hao hand.

"What's that Hyung? Drink with love letter?" ask Gyu Vin

Yu Jin giggles respond to Gyu Vin cheeky comment.

"None of your business" said Zhang Hao but also smiling to Gyu Vin funny behaviour.

Inside the room the maknaes gather with other trainee preparing to continue their dance routine. Alone at the corner Zhang Hao open the paper letter that stick on to (Zero) Cola bottle. It's written in Chinese. 

I hope we can be best friends Hyung. Genius Music Zhang Hao, Fighting!

Zhang Hao smile reading this cute short letter that Han Bin write. Challenge accepted says Zhang Hao in his heart.

***

*sorry for a very verryyy short chapter. something urgent came up today. hope I can continue write next chapter asap ^^*