Ep 7 - Two Centers

After getting along with Zhang Hao, Han Bin days always been great. He welcome everyday with joy in his heart, nothing to fear. Especially today. Han Bin just exit the Signal Song Test room, he has done his assessment with the masters. All trainees from K Group watching him walk back in full attention, hold their breath waiting for Han Bin result. Did he manage to rank up to All Stars.

Han Bin gives the his biggest smile to his fellow K Group trainees. He then proceed to sit at the All Stars row.

"I got it guys" says Han Bin and showing his 4 stars name tag.

K Group went wild. They march to Han Bin congratulate him, hugging Han Bin furiously. Matthew also runs from G Group heading to Han Bin, giving his congrats while crying. Among other trainee who hug and cheer him, from afar Han Bin can see Zhang Hao who still sit at G Group row.

Congrats

Zhang Hao says it to Han Bin without voice. But Han Bin can clearly understand every letter that Zhang Hao say to him. Zhang Hao also give him small clap. Han Bin smile grew wider.

Showered by lots of love Han Bin feels nothing will beat this happiness.

***

Turns out Han Bin joy grew even greater. Later that afternoon, the masters announce that Matthew ranking was revise. Matthew got promoted from 3 Stars to All Stars. His Signal Song Assessment impress majority of the masters. This time Han Bin runs to Matthew hugging his best friend who sob happily hearing that result. Han Bin always knew Matthew has the quality to become All Stars.

"You deserve it Mattchu"

Matthew sob even harder. Han Bin laugh seeing his younger innocent reaction. Other G Group trainee also congratulate the Canadian Sunshine. Letting Matthew know that everyone adores him.

"Okay enough with the celebration. Please get back to your seat guys"

Master Solji with other masters notifying all trainees that there will be important announce. Han Bin back to his seat leaving Matthew who still trying to hold his tears. Master Solji then continue her announcement.

"Congrats for your achievement. Next step is to prepare you all for shooting the Signal Song. Are you guys ready?"

Ask Master Solji with smile. All trainees shout YES with high spirit. She then continues.

"First, we have to pick the Center for the song right? But, this time we do something slightly different from previous season"

The studio become silent. The trainees listen carefully all ears on. What will happen to the center this time?

"There will be two centers" says Master Solji

The trainees roar in shock making the masters and the staff laugh to their excessive reactions. Master Solji ask them to keep the voice down, she still haven't finish her announcement.

"One from K Group and one from G Group" she says

Once again the trainees roar even louder. Han Bin also shock in disbelieve, this is great news. Two centers means greater probability to get the spot. Master Solji explain that the masters has made short list candidates which include 10 trainees who the masters think as most potential candidate for center. After that it's up to the trainees to pick the two lucky person.

"You need to choose one person from each group. We will begin the vote after rewatch the Signal Song Test from those 10 trainees"

Master Solji announce the 10 candidates. Han Bin hear his name and Matthew being call out. He smile after seeing Matthew sob again from afar and shouting "Hyunggg" to him. Lastly Master Solji call Zhang Hao as the 10th candidate.