Ep 25 - The Scandal (2)

Author Disclaimer:

This is a fanfiction, purely my imagination. None of this happen in real life. If some details may look familiar it's because I took few inspiration from an actual events. But again, all of these are fiction.

***

"Hyung"

"Hyung, wake up"

"Hanbinnie Hyung, wake up!"

There's someone calling Han Bin in his sleep. The voice sounds like Matthew. Why Matthew appear in his dream, but then Han Bin feel someone is pushing him violently, trying to wake him up. It's not a dream.

Matthew try to wake him up, the Canadian boy keeps shoving and pushing his body, desperate to wake the Korean boy. Han Bin still sleepy, he need to sleep more. He grunts and turn his body, backing on Matthew.

"HAN BIN WAKE UP!!" Matthew shout and slap hard on Han Bin back

The pain wake Han Bin instantly, he get up from his bed and shout back to Matthew.

"YA!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Han Bin yell and rub his back, it sting because of Matthew slap

"You need to wake up now Hyung. Something bad happen" say Matthew with trembles in his voice

Han Bin who's still drowsy didn't catch the concern tone in Matthew voice. Han Bin sit on his bed tousle his hair and rub his eyes. He feels that he only sleep for a short time. He peek the window near his bed, it's still dark outside.

"What happen Mattchu? What time is this?" Han Bin ask trying hard to open his eyes

"Almost 5.30 am. Time wasn't important now. Hyung have you check your phone?" Matthew ask

Han Bin shakes his head, last time he saw his phone is before sleep after calling Zhang Hao. He didn't even remember where he put his phone.

Matthew take his own phone from his training trouser pocket, hurriedly open it and begin to search something in it. Han Bin look at his younger friend with puzzled look. Matthew found what he was searching for in his phone, he hand his phone to Han Bin.

Han Bin notice Matthew hand trembles hard, he take Matthew's phone while looking at the Canadian boy eyes. His eyes look scared, like looking at a ghost. Han Bin frowned his eyebrows, thinking what happen to his younger best friend.

"You need to see this Hyung" say Matthew pointing on his phone screen

Han Bin moves his eyesight to the phone screen, what he saw next makes his heart drop to the floor.

SCANDAL: BOYS PLANET TRAINEE, ZHANG HAO CONTROVERSIAL PAST

Boys Planet Zhang Hao caught on controversy due to his sexual preference. The trainee from China allegedly gay as his past photo with his ex boyfriend emerged online. This is a shocking news for his fans who majority of them are females.

Up until this news published there still no confirmation from his agency. But this scandal may impact the trainee future since right now he's participating in Boys Planet. As we all know currently Mnet trying to clear their image on this new survival show. Will Mnet let this scandal slide aside and keep Zhang Hao in the show?

There are hundreds of similar article and news about Zhang Hao. Not only articles but also social media post, forum conversation and many more. This scandal blasting so fast in just a few hours.

Han Bin also read the comments. All of it full of hate, disgracing and hideous words. Han Bin hand begin to tremble in fear and anger.

"What the hell is this? How this happen?" Han Bin ask Matthew with shaken voice

"I don't know Hyung, I just woke up and find many of my friends sending me those articles" Matthew answer him with same shaken voice

"I need to check on Hao Hyung" say Han Bin, he begin to search his phone making a mess on his bed.

Han Bin found his phone under the blanket, immediately he call the Chinese center. Matthew stand beside him fidgeting nervously.

The phone keep on dialing. No one answer.

Han Bin try again. It dials back and once again no one answer.

After his third try and receive same result, Han Bin decide that he need to come to the Chinese boy by himself. He get up from his bed, grab his jacket and his phone.

"Let's go to his room" Han Bin said to Matthew

The Canadian boy nod and follow his hyung. When they about to exit Han Bin room suddenly Ji Woong appear. The actor open the room door abruptly, he's panting and sweating. It looks like he was running to get to Han Bin room. Panic in his face.

"Han Bin, they took Zhang Hao!" say Ji Woong between his panting, catching his breath.

"What do you mean by took?" Matthew ask worriedly

"The staff, they took Zhang Hao away from the dorm. I saw them walking out to the lobby" Ji Woong continues

Hearing what Ji Woong just said make Han Bin panic and he immediately run. He run all his might, as fast as he can. Matthew and Ji Woong follow him on his back.

Han Bin passed a few trainees who look at him with surprised look. He passed the dorm room, the cafeteria, he's nearing the lobby.

From afar Han Bin can see Zhang Hao just enter a black sedan car. He fasten his speed when he see the car start to move.

"No.. No.. No.. Please don't go" he say franticly while still running

When he arrive at the lobby the car already drive far. He shout calling Zhang Hao, shout his lungs out asking the car to stop.

"ZHANG HAO!!"

"PLEASE DON'T GO!! HAO!!"

Han Bin try to chase the car, he run hard trying desperately to catch it. But it's a useless effort, the car keep driving away getting farther away from him. The car finally disappear from Han Bin sight.

Han Bin panting lost his breath from all the running, his chest ache. It hurts. It hurts so much. It feels like his heart might explode. He bent down, his grab his shirt on his chest.

Han Bin let out a loud shout. An angry desperate shout. His soulmate just went away, slipping from his sight. And he's not able to do anything to stop it.

Matthew and Ji Woong finally catch him. Ricky, Kuan Rui and Ollie who was in the scene also runs towards Han Bin.

They witness in silent how the two centers separate from each other. Matthew and Ollie begin to cry, all of them can feel the heartbreak that Han Bin having right now.

A few staff and security also catch on them. They ask them to head back to the dorm, it's not safe to be outside. Some anti fans and reporter will be coming shortly, so all trainees need to stay inside the dorm.

Han Bin refuse to go back in. He shove the staff hand and give them angry glare. The security was about to drag him by force when Matthew approach him. He hug his best friend tightly, crying and sobbing on Han Bin chest.

"Please get in Hyung. I beg you.. It's not safe outside" Matthew beg him in his cry

Han Bin still resist, he stand still in his place. Matthew beg him once more.

"Please Hyung.. I believe Zhang Hao Hyung also don't want you get hurt. So please... Let's go inside" Matthew sobbing harder

Hearing the Chinese center name calm Han Bin. He finally give in, agree to head back to their dorm. Matthew hold his best friend hand tightly, they walk slowly back inside the building. Ji Woong, Ricky, Kuan Rui and Ollie follow them with same weak step.

Before entering the lobby door Han Bin look back to the road that took Zhang Hao away. His sadness suddenly wash over his heart, a tear drop on his face.

He just lost his soulmate.

Not knowing if he will able to meet him again.

***