Ep 14 - Emoji

Zhang Hao watching Tomboy music video with admiration. He really like the song, the pop rock theme suits (G)I-DLE so much. Zhang Hao also adore one of the member, Yuqi. He watch the music video with beaming eyes. Keita who sit beside Zhang Hao giggles looking at how cute the Chinese boy reacting to the song.

"I do think this song suits you best, Hyung" says Keita to Zhang Hao

"Really? Should I pick this song?" ask Zhang Hao

Keita answer with a big nod. Keita approval makes Zhang Hao confirm his song pick. Today is the start of second elimination round, the Dual Position Battle. Every trainee will pick their song to perform in a team. The higher the rank will benefit them.

Before selecting the song, every trainees watch preview music video from each song. Keita will pick Zoom, since Jessi is his idol. Zhang Hao can hear Matthew who sit at his right said will pick Love Killa. Three of them who previously in the same team will separate in this round.

After finish watching all video, now its time for every trainee to pick their song. Zhang Hao as the 5th rank wait anxiously for his turn. Tomboy is a favourite song, Zhang Hao witness many trainee being pushed out from the song. Hoe Taek and Gun Wook also pick the song.

Now its Zhang Hao turn to pick a song. He walk straight to Tomboy spot, pushing Jun Hyuk out from his place. Now all Zhang Hao need is to pray that no one will push him out from this song.

Everything seems fine until Han Bin the No 1 ranks walk casually to Tomboy team. He stop at front of Tomboy team, giving a mysterious smile to Zhang Hao. The Chinese boy in shock, hands cover his mouth.

Will Han Bin push me out from Tomboy team?

Zhang Hao fear his rival might steal his spot, but to his surprise Han Bin choose Seung Hwan as the member who he pushed out from Tomboy team. Making Han Bin as the last member of Tomboy team. Zhang Hao and Han Bin now team mates.

This is a situation beyond Zhang Hao imagination. After long cold war between him and Han Bin now both of them have to work and perform together in same team. Zhang Hao didn't dislike it but it still feels awkward.

As if Han Bin can sense Zhang Hao worries, he grab Zhang Hao hand and stroke gently at the palm. Giving comfort and sense of security to the Chinese boy. Zhang Hao looks at Han Bin black eyes.

"Let's work hard together Zhang Hao Hyung. I'm in your care" says Han Bin with gentle smile.

Receiving warm gesture from Han Bin, Zhang Hao nervousness melt away. He held back Han Bin hand and gives back small smile. Han Bin sincere affection makes Zhang Hao believe they can work together well.

After deciding parts of each member now the Tomboy team start their practice by singing their part. Zhang Hao get the sub-rapper part, this is something new for him. Being rapper in Korean song is quite a challenge for him. Zhang Hao still struggle to pronounce some Korean words.

Zhang Hao pout when try to sing the fast rap lyrics. It doesn't sound like the original song, he struggle to sing the words and keep it at the beat. It's impossible to learn it by himself, he need to ask for help from his Korean team mate.

I need too ask Gun Wook, since he's the main rapper for this song

Zhang Hao looking for Gun Wook, but the giant maknae was nowhere to be found. Han Bin who sit beside Zhang Hao can see the Chinese boy is looking for Gun Wook.

"Gun Wook is going to the staff, one of the lyrics print out is missing" says Han Bin

Zhang Hao nod, and back to his lyrics sheet. He need to wait until Gun Wook back. Han Bin keep eyeing Zhang Hao, noticing the Chinese boy might need some help.