Volume 3 Prologue: Yamamura Miki's Monologue

Watching the class divide, I realized that this school doesn't have any honor at all. Class A, it would seem that the most intelligent and successful students are gathered in it, but this wasn't the case. As the little disabled girl put it, they are all monkeys, and she herself is no better.

I had hoped to spend these three years in peace and quiet, but this school was not predisposed to this type of person. Of course, in my free time, I was allowed to do anything, but during exams and special exams, a different way of things took place.

But still, I wanted to remain neutral, or even rather just give up on my class. I would not like to think that I will participate in this factional war of idiots. Although once my wonderful plans for a quiet and at least relatively peaceful life were disrupted.

A girl with a smug-stupid smile syndrome came up to me, limping on her three. This cane helped her to stay on her feet. I have no idea what her health problem was, but I absolutely wasn't interested in such a thing. I have no sympathy for people with some kind of disabilities, because these are purely their problems.

– Yamamura Miki-san, right? I think you could help me.

Help you, you said? I'm not Kamuro, Kito or even Hashimoto who's helping her walk and guarding her fragile ass. I don't care about such things. For this reason, I shifted my gaze from her to the sun, which was much more attractive. One day this sun will go out, so it's better to enjoy its presence before it happens.

– Kamuro-san hasn't been herself lately.

Really. I mean, is she reading my mind or something? Or maybe she wants me to figure it out? Well no, I refuse, thanks for the offer, cane-san.

– Ayanokoji-kun from Class D. Will you keep an eye on him for me?

A familiar name ran through my ears and my legs muscles involuntarily reacted, forcing me to stand up.

– Yeah...

Mentally answering  absolutely no, I agreed. I didn't have an impossible goal in front of me. In the end, I've always been able to do everything with surveillance. Perhaps, since this girl has realized something like this, then her intelligence is slightly above average.

Well, I'll keep an eye on this Ayanokoji-doll for a while, whoever he's pretending to be here.