William's death

Noah's Pov:
It'd been 3 days since Mr Afton died and I haven't seen mikes face since then he'd locked himself in our room meaning I slept on the couch, I didn't mind he was upset it's not his fault but he hasn't eaten and I bet he hasn't slept either. I had another key and I unlocked the bedroom door where just as I thought, I huge blanket fort, created on my bed and Mike is hiding inside "get tf out." He trembled I could hear his sobs "Mike just let me talk to u, pls" I begged "no! I want to be a- alone!" He stuttered great now he's crying by the way his voice sounds his has slept what I mean is he's fainted many times. I went over to the bed and sat on it there was a small gap between the blankets which I managed to take mikes hand and rub my finger against his knuckles he sniffed as he curled into a ball his hand still near me normally i wouldn't calm him like this but this is the way Mr Afton calmed him so I suggested it'd work. Ig it did if it didn't he'd probably thrown me out the room by now. "Darling, at least take the blankets off, ur going to overheat" I mumbled he kicked the blankets off but kept one by him snuggling it. The blanket was greyish with blue and white stars around it, it was pretty tiny and looked as it has never been washed. "Come here baby.." I requested he sat up and pulled me towards him making me hug his chest. He pushed me away then "d- daddy..." He muttered he sounded afraid like a toddler lost on its own. I sat up and pulled him closer he snuggled into my chest I feel extremely bad now I knew he loved his father but I didn't know it was this much that he didn't want anyone but him. The blanket was small bc it was meant to be a cape it had a white teddy bear connected that Mike hugged. "Baby u need rest" I stammered "I'm not sleeping till daddy comes back!!" He shouted this is going to be a lot harder than I thought. His voice was cracking into tears as he sobbed into the teddy. He eyes we're shutting but he didn't allow them. I didn't know what to do, I've never had parents so I don't know how to pain is. He fell asleep then hugging the teddy tight near his heart. I suggested that the teddy is what Mr Afton gave him which is why it's near his heart.