Late Night Drive

Requested by - Eporter123
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
Ah it's back to one of those days. Where I can't fucking sleep. I've been moving a lot and I'm probably bugging Noah but I don't give a shit.
"Noah.." I whispered
"What.. You've woken me up way too much..." He mumbled
"Can you drive me for a bit...?" I asked
"It's half past two are you mad?" He groaned
"Please.." I whined
"Okay fine. Go wear something else though." He rubbed his eyes
"What's wrong with this?" I sat up
"Pedophiles my love, only I'm allowed to see you wear that much. Now go before I change my mind." He stretched his arms and kissed me
"Okay fine." I mumbled kissing him back
I walked to the wadrobe and picked up some blue shorts and Noah's sweater. I changed out of whatever the fuck I was wearing before cause I don't remember wearing this. I brushed my hair slightly so it didn't look like I haven't brushed it in twenty years. I went back to see Noah asleep. Lazy ass.
"Noah!" I yelled
"I'm awake I'm awake." He yawned
He got up and put on a sweater taking my hand.
"Where's my fucking car keys at" he whined
"Aren't they in the living room?" I raise an eyebrow
"Right I knew that" he opened the door and kept walking.
Stupid. We got into the car.
"Are you hungry baby?" He asks
I nod.
"McDonald's?"
"Yes!!" I cheer
He chuckled and threw me a blanket which I snuggled onto while he drove to McDonalds drive thru.
"What you want?" He asked
"The usual" I mumble
He kisses my cheek.
"Hi, can I have two happy meals and two drinks one Pepsi and one Dr Pepper." He ordered
He was still holding my hand this whole time rubbing my thigh. We got our food and ate.
"Still not sleepy?" He asks as he throws our rubbish out the window because well he just slays.
I shook my head. I was slightly but I wanted him to keep driving.
"Okay I'll keep driving." He kisses me before he starts driving again rubbing my thigh slowly.
I layed my head on the seat I watched outside, houses, trees, the sky was black with little stars glittering. My eyes started to shut.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
I was about to fall asleep behind the fucking wheel so I looked over at Michael. He was asleep on the handle of the door his mouth wide open, I'm driving us home. I had to drive slow incase Michael's head moves and he wakes up in shock and I'll be back to driving around again.When we got home I slightly moved Michael's head so he was laying on the seat instead of the handle. I got out and picked him up walking back to our room quietly. (They're in Noah's house by the way and Noah's parents are both dead so he lives alone they are both seventeen) I tried to remove the blanket from Michael's hands but he was gripping onto it so tightly I gave up and layed down next to him.