Overstudying

Idea from - Idontknow2095
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
We had upcoming final tests and Michael was stressing. Me on the other hand only studied history and science, made the notes look pretty and called it a day. Michael was studying all subjects that we were to take a test on. He had been studying legit every single day for the past two weeks ever since the teacher announced it in assembly, but now I had enough.
"Hi darling" I smiled walking into his room
Papers everywhere, textbooks all over the place, sticky notes stuck on walls, notes piled on the ground, pens which probably ran out of ink thrown away. Oh gee.
"THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE." he shouted crying
He grabbed his water bottle and threw it across the room, it almost hit me if I didn't duck down. He broke down into more tears and fell of his chair. I walked to him and sat near his bed gathering him onto my lap.
"WE HAVEN'T EVEN BLOODY LEARNT THAT SHIT." he cries
"Sshh it's okay" I kissed his forehead

It was sunset meaning I had to take him now.
"Come on, no more studying for you, you look dead, you need a shower and sleep." I stand up picking him up
"No I haven't finished yet! Noah!" He yelped
"No. Come on you'll like it, god your heating up, how long have you been wearing that sweater for?" I asked
"I don't know..." He mumbled
I sighed and walked out with a basket in my hand and Michael in the other.

"Put this down baby" I gave him the picnic blanket
He slowly layed the blanket down sitting on it with the basket. Near the park there was a hill, it had a blossom tree and you could see the sunset better. My parents took me here a lot of times when I wasn't with Michael. Michael was distracted from endless studying, he was more relaxed and calm, thank god.

We ate and he layed on my lap as we watched the sun set. This unlocked memories of when I was with my parents, welp before Henry brutally killed them when they were innocent. All just to blackmail the Aftons. I'm not gonna stress over that though. Michael played with my hand and slowly drifted off. I picked him up after grabbing my things and walked back home.

I layed Michael down on his bed after changing him and started to clean up his messy room. Geez there was a lot of coffee mugs.

It's been two hours and I just finished, I changed and layed down with Michael feeling his breathe touch my neck. i kissed his lips as he squirmed slowly waking up.
"Sshh baby, go back to sleep" I kiss his forehead
He nuzzles my neck and falls back asleep.