Caught

Michael's pov:
"Noah what-" "shut ur mouth before we get caught" he put his finger on my lips and pinned me against the wall I blushed he's never done something like this to me before it was always me cuz he was to shy. He removed his finger and kissed me I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss continued "You make us get caught your so done." He hissed at me I nodded "vocal answer darling" "fine." I rolled my eyes and kissed him more passionately my fingers in his hair. He moved over to my neck and gave it a slight kiss I flinched and extended my neck he began biting and sucking on my neck like a complete vampire "Noah- are you trying to-" "shut the fuck up." He shoved his finger in my mouth and I sucked on it and he continued finding my sweet spot "lower." I giggled he moved lower and hit my sweet spot I moaned gripping his hair "what are you guys doing?" I screamed and pushed Noah away "Elizabeth!" My face was heating up. "Get out now. Cc can deal with his own nightmares go to bed" I glared at Elizabeth and left "ow" he rubbed his head "shit- I'm so sorry" I crouched down and rubbed his head where he hit himself "your still red" he hugged me "I know I can feel it yk?" "Can we continue?" "Sure just let me actually lock the fucking door before daddy (WILLIAM) barges in" I gave a annoyed smile and went to go lock the door "you'll be calling me daddy soon" "shut your mouth before I change my mind of letting you touch me." I glared at him "oh cmon mikey~ you don't let me make out with you a lot can't I fuck my boyfriend? I'll be a good boy~" I rolled my eyes and nodded "but leave my T-shirt on I don't like it being off I feel unsafe then." "Okay" he kissed my forehead and pulled my pants down throwing them to a side "god I'm already regretting it." "Awh but it's only the start" he whined taking unbuckling his belt and taking his pants off too "oo big dick nvm I don't regret it" he chuckled "just tell me if I'm hurting you okay? I don't want you hating this." "I won't hate it trust me" he went to the nightstand and got some lube out applying some on his hands and preparing it on his dick and my hole I bit my lip in order not to moan "don't hold your moans in sweetheart don't be shy" he pecked my lips I spread my legs as he came closer to me (btw they are on the floor now-) "gahh I'm nervous" I said shyly "then tell me when you feel ready" he layed my head on his chest and I pulled his shirt off touching his abs he gave a small chuckle and let me do what I wanted after I was comfortable I felt ready still slightly nervous "ok I'm ready" "okay I'll go slow first" he slowly pushed inside me I moaned loud panting "okay that wasn't so bad-.. Continue" he started thrusting it didn't hurt as much as I thought "f-faster please" I bit my lip and he obeyed the pace going faster I was moaning more louder each time "ahh!!~ faster! ~" I moaned pulling his hair I could feel myself going to cum and I took a deep breathe as I cummed all over my legs "good boy~" I blushed a lot what am I doing gosh but it felt so good but it was still wrong we were both 17. I felt him slowly climax in me both of us breathing heavily and he let out a breathy chuckle he pulled out kissing me all over me "s-shower.." I mumbled he picked me up and took me to the bathroom "I can still walk" I said tiredly "and your also incredibly tired next thing I know you fainted and hit your head onto the sink I'm not risking that pretty boy" after we showered and changed into some more comfortable clothes he unlocked the door and cleaned the ground before anyone else came in "geez you cummed a lot" "that was you as well hoe." I yawned snuggling against the pillow noah joined me "thank you.." I cuddled his arm "for what darling?" He asked "for taking away my virginity" "your welcome sweetheart" I stroked my hair and I fell asleep.