Sneaking Out

Michael's pov:
Noah grounded me for having a tantrum. But Maisie was hosting yet another party and I wanted to go. She dared me to go wear a dress and I wasn't letting that dare down. Noah just got a mission to deal with that needs setting up so he's busy. It's almost midnight and I wore on a black dress it suited me well, I wore my hair down. Didn't bother styling it so I just brushed it. I wore on Noah's hoodie for pedophiles. The moment I got down the stairs I heard him.
"And where does my husband think he's going?" He smirked
"Uhm- I was just about to go to sleep- yep-" I fake a smile
"Really?" He raised an eyebrow
"Really."
He walks towards me. Without warning his hand slips under the hoodie touching my back oh shit he can feel the dress since he's the one that bought the fucking dress. A smirk forms on his face, fucking slag.
"You know, I hate liars." I gulped well shit.
"Did you think you could get away?" He paused
Obviously not stupid asshole stop rubbing it in my face.
"Take it off." He commands
THE WAY MY JAW INSTANTLY DROPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I take the hoodie off revealing the black mini skirt. He took the hoodie his eyes glued to my body. My face heated from embarrassment not from what I was wearing from the fact that I loved every second of this, I love getting humiliated by Noah. He brought his hands to my curves his hands running down the dress. That's when he picked me up and took me to the bedroom closing the door.
"Take. It. Off." He demands
Perverted bastard little hoe. I pretend to act dumb just to piss him off.
"What?"
"You heard me, take. It. Off."