Secret Sex

Noah's pov:
Party, alcohol. I'm a good boy I would never but Michael forced me, I didn't want to leave Michael ok his own so I reluctantly went with him. I stayed with Michael, who was with Mark, his boyfriend. I hated Mark he took my crush away from me, I hope one of these drinks as poison so he drops dead and I can have Michael all to myself. Michael was already drunk, so was Mark.
"Take a few, come onn" he hiccuped
"No." I replied
"Please~" he did those puppy eyes.
"Alright, fine." I rolled my eyes chugging down two bottles.
I already felt drunk, not good. Not good at all. That's when Michael dragged me somewhere private.
"Michael what the hell." I groaned
He pinned me to the chair, sitting down he sat on my lap and started kissing me, grinding on to me. God that was good, I was already hard seeing what Michael wore today, a black crop top and black shorts. It brought out his belly piercing. I broke the kiss.
"What are you doing?" I asked
"Marky's cheating, why not cheat back?" He smirked
"Your drunk." He grinded onto me harder
"I'm not, you are, come on, I'll make you feel real good when we're done you'll beg for more." He licked my lips
Take the risk who gives a shit. We only live once. I kissed him picking him and standing up, I kicked the chair and pinned him to the wall. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and I didn't stop till he moaned softly. I started biting his neck not leaving one part of it alone.
"You've done a bad decision turning me on, mouse" I chuckled
"Mouse..?" He asked
"Yes darling, mouse, you squeak like one" I pulled his clothes off.
He stripped me
"I don't have a condom." I said
"We're not girls, it doesn't matter."
"Needy much?" I smirked
"Fuck me hard, please~" he begged
"I plan to do more than fuck your petty ass Michael."I remind him
"My cock will make its home there, touch every part of you till you no longer can take it. Then you'll finally be mine in every single way"
I dropped him to the floor, making him turn around and bend down for me. I spit into his untouched hole. I press my index finger and slowly touch against his tightness, his body fighting me out.
"Noah, it feels weird.. Ah~" he murmurs
"No one fucked you like this huh?" I chuckled
"Relax baby, let my finger in you" I softly command
I push harder till I've passed my knuckle, my saliva and his wetness allowing me to thrust with my finger easier. Once Michael gets used to the feeling I push another finger in causing him to squirm. Hesitating.
"Take it, slut, take my fingers."
"I can't.. It hurts." He cries
"And yet your not stopping me." I taunt
I push my fingers deeper into his clenching hole.
"That's it. Thats my good little boy"
I use my other hand to rub his dick fast and hard while thrusting into his asshole until his cries turn into moans of pleasure. I go in a slow pace. He begins to push his hips back, I fuck him even harder. I could come watching him like this.
"Look at you, taking your best friend's fingers into your tight ass" I growl a shudder runs down his spine.
"What will Mark think about this? Hmm? Bent over, naked and fucking my hand like a good filthy little boy"
"Noah!!" He whimpers
I spank his ass and hold my fingers in his walls.
"Let me come, please"
"Not yet" I warn
I scissor my fingers inside her pushing in a third. The sight bringing out the animal in me out. His ass is going to choke my dick when I pound into him.
"Please.. No more fingers, I'm too full, I can't." He begs
"It'll hurt a lot more once my dick is in your ass, baby. I won't go slowly then, I'll give what you deserve" I tell her while watching his tiny hole taking my fingers beautifully.
"And don't tell me it hurts when your still taking my fingers, my little liar"
He will always be mine.
"Fuck!" He curses when my rhythm becomes hard and rough.
I pull my fingers out, turning him around and shoving my fingers back in deep, I slap his thighs wider sucking onto his throbbing dick into my mouth and thrus my tongue onto his dick. I want him to feel sweet pleasure with tingling pain.
"Beg me to allow you to come." I grunt against his skin
"Please, Noah" he begs with his hooded and must filled eyes on me.
His cheeks flushed, lips swollen from biting and hair a mess from the gripping.
"Let me come on your tongue. You've tortured me enough. Please... Please"
The love, the desperation and the longing on his face does me in and shoving my fingers to the hilt of his ass and my mouth sucking on his hard dick at once, I command.
"Come for me, baby, now."
On a silent scream, he falls apart and orgasms all over my hands, drenching me in her cum. His entire back jerks and bucks while I keep thrusting into him so he keeps coming . To me, he's never looked more stunning. The second he's spent, he goes still , heavily breathing I slowly pull my fingers out his slightly gaping hole. So pretty. Straightening up, I make circles on his ass, help him up and grab his elbow to turn towards me. He watches me shyly while a satisfying smile tilts his lips up. The seductive draw of his mouth pulls me in, leaning down, I crush my lips against his so he could taste himself. I shove my tongue inside him to battle with his and wrap my hand around his throat to keep him still. His nails dig into my waist he goes on his tip toes and let's me ravage his mouth. His body sways as he sucks sharply when I bite and pull his lip and let it go with a pop.
"I don't think I can stand on my own, you've made me weak on my knees Noah" he teases before pouting
"And you tore my boxers."
"Your lucky I didn't tear the rest of your clothes, mouse"
"Do you expect me to walk out of here naked?" He raises his eyebrows
"No." I squeeze her throat and darkly tell her
"Your going to walk out of here, with my cum dripping all over your pretty thighs."
"What?"
"You heard me." I smirk
"Now, turn around, I'm not done with you yet." I order
"Your not done..?" He asks
"No." I reply
"Bend down for me, love, I'm going to teach you how to be a good slut for me and only me."
He turns around, bending down and puts hi hands onto the wall. I start giving myself a hand job before pounding into him without any sudden warning.
"Oh god~ fuck~ that feels so fucking good~" he moans
I thrust into him harder, reaching his G-spot he was practically screaming. I covered his mouth
"Now now, we don't want anyone to ruin our fun do we?" I chuckle
"Oh~ daddy please~ I need more~" he begs
I pound into him rough, I didn't care less if people could hear us, this boy was not getting out of this so easily. He's mine and only mine, mark can go fucking have intercourse with someone else but not Michael, he is mine. I came into his hole pulling out making him drop to the ground.
"You've got such a fat ass no wonder Girls are jelly" I flip him around
"Now, would you like to continue?" I asked
"Yes. I want to touch every fucking part of you. Oh god Noah you felt so fucking amazing, fuck me more every single fucking day, I swear Mark will never even notice this." He smiles
Such dreams he was. He's going feral for me, good.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
I did five whole rounds with him, he was completely knocked out he fainted after he came for the sixth time. He layed in my arms sleeping soundly, Asi walked past everyone, they all stared at Michael, pretty sure his hickeys were visable but I couldn't care less, Mark was asleep on the couch with fucking Michael's cousin, Leah. That's depressing, I got Mike though, I win.