Idea (Valentina's pov)

Valentina's pov:
I couldn't sleep. Mike was fast asleep right next to me, I could hear his quiet snores and his heavy breathing then I heard my phone buzz. Finally some entertainment. I check my phone to see it was Noah, since when did I add him?
"Text me right now I need to talk with you" he texted woah. This is gonna get juicy
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
"What's up?" I replied
"So.. Uh I gotta ask for your opinion in this"
"Tell me what it is"
"It's about Michael"
"I kinda guessed it"
"Oh."
"Continue."
"So, I kinda wanna talk to Mike but he texted me saying he doesn't want to talk to me and that I was happier without him, can I also ask a few questions first..?"
"Are you happier without him?"
"Obviously not."
"Ask away"
"Did Mike already move on?"
"No he cries about you basically every day every few hours."
"Oh. Last question"
"Before you ask that I wanna know what happened that made you dump Mike because I know for a fact you had a big reason behind it. Your so close to Mike there's no way you could just wipe him out your life completely"
"That's kinda what my last question was"
"Continue then Noah"
"Ok so Terrence and Mary threatened me to break up with Mike because he told Terrence that he didn't need love in his life which is kinda a babyish reason, I disagreed and then Terrence pulled out his gun pointing it at me Mary started talking bad about Mike saying that I don't know him at all. She said to me that before Michael dated me he used to sleep with othergusy and do drugs I was stunned and I obviously didn't believe her then Terrence agreed and I kinda thought about it since I did see Michael act a little secretive but I still don't believe it then Mary said that I have to do it and I have to date her, or she'd tell everyone about obviously my old life. So I eventually said yes I'm sorry I know I hurt your best friends feelings badly I know I messed up badly, is it true though?" That was a really long paragraph.
"I understand unfortunately yeah it is.. Mike told me he stopped when he dated you, well the sleeping sight other people he didn't stop doing drugs because he keeps him from not going insane, I let him do it only in little bits though"
"Oh."
"Now explain why you really texted me."
"I was uhm thinking is it okay if I kinda steal Mike from you with your help so like basically kidnap Michael just so I can talk with him, I just really want to tell him the truth. " I had to re-read that a couple times I was absolutely flabbergasted.
"Uhm I don't think I know what to say. Yes?"
"Really, I won't hurt him I know when he's uncomfortable."
"Okay. Deal, when do you want to do it?"
"Tonight."
"Come over then"
And we left it there. I kissed Mike a few times on his cheek making sure he was fully asleep.