You don't need love to make yourself happy.

Terrence's pov:
"Help me please Mikey I really need someone that can help me in my life" I begged "Terrence let me tell you something" "what?" "You really don't need love to make yourself happy, besides your already good the way you are" I got so angry then how dare he? He doesn't understand he gets everything he wants. "Yes I do!" "You don't" he replied "You don't understand! You get everything you want!! Money, love life, popularity, your pretty you'll never understand!!!" I screamed "I never said that! Not everyone needs a love life just to get happiness!" He shouted back "and how would you know huh? Did you get rejected in year six in front of your class?" "Well no-" "exactly so you don't understand!" "Yes I do! Terrence your not listening to me!" He sighed "Just shut the fuck up, Michael obviously you won't understand your just a stupid slut who gets whatever they desire" I rolled my eyes "What did you just call me?" He was getting pissed now "A slut a perfect name for you Michael slutty bastard Afton my name doesn't deserve to be in your name" "And my name doesn't deserve to be in your shitty name either! You get no bitches because your useless anyways!" He walked out slamming the door behind him. I was getting so angry, how could he? He wouldn't understand. He never does. I'll get my revenge Michael just you wait.