Surgery

Requested by - Miccy666666666666
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
Michael had to get brain surgery apparently his brain was hurt badly. Fuck you Mark and Leah. His eyes fluttered open, those gorgeous blue eyes. I held his hand and kissed his cheek.
"Aa-..." He mumbled
"What's wrong baby, what do you need?" I asked
He pointed at me.
"I can't cuddle you right now, not until you leave the hospital I'm sorry."
He pouted but played with my hand.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael fell asleep when we got back home, the nurses told me to keep an eye on him as his head will bleed frequently. He was moving a lot and his head started bleeding.
"Mikey, stop moving." I held the tissue on his head
"Hurt!" He whined
"I know baby" the bleeding stopped.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's head had officially stopped bleeding, thank god my arms hurt from holding a tissue against his head twenty four seven. He was slowly recovering from his surgery which was a month ago. Now he was back to his energetic ass and I was trying to chase him to go back inside.. I was out of breathe but my drunk, high on drugs boyfriend wasn't.
"Michael, you know maybe we should just go lie down?"
"No!" And there he goes
"MICHAEL COME ON.." I ran after him till he bumped into someone. He screamed this time I actually talk faster.
"Michael?!"
"Noah!!" He cried
Mark fat little fucker.
"Let go of him now!" I shouted
"Because of you two rats me and my girlfriend are being chased!"
"I don't give a shit, YOUR CHOKING MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND." I yelled
Mark pointed a gun at Michael's head the exact place he hit it on the sink. No way I'm letting the motherfucker do that to him. I kicked him and told Michael to move. I started fighting him, it was all out of rage but he sucks at fighting he only punched me in the stomach the gun fell out of his hands and I passed it too Michael.
"Noah leave him I called police!" He coughed
I jumped on him making him cough blood and moved away just in time for the police to come and took him away. Michael hugged me tight and I kissed him.
"Let's go." I took his hand
At least he was sober. I walked back home with him which was like twenty minutes which was his fault for running so far.
"Did you get hurt?" He asked after five minutes of silence.
"No, he just punched me in the stomach and that's it he's a pussy."