Meeting his parents

This was my old OLD AU so-
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
It was 5th Period and today was the day I meet mike's family I was nervous a lot. What if they hated me? I was in Spanish rn sitting right next to Mike I was worried and shaking slightly cuz of how afraid I was. Suddenly, I felt a warm soft feeling touch my hand and I held it "calm down Noah people are noticing u want a hug?" He whispered I nodded the teacher left the classroom as their was a fight outside the corridors Mike wrapped his arms around me people awed and called us love birds Mike had to hush them down before the teacher came. As the lesson continued on and on I watched the clock slowly move closer and closer to 2:30pm. I wanted the time to go slow so I could at least stop worrying but it wasn't it was already pack up time and Mike and everyone were gathering their stuff and putting them into their bags. "U sit down and drink ur water I'll put ur stuff away" he whispered giving me my water bottle and took my bag to my stuff away. I stood up and hugged mike's arm feeling a lil comfort within him even if he wasn't paying attention with me and just gossiping abt with his mates. The bell rang and Mike said his goodbyes and we walked down to the lockers. "Love, don't be afraid my family won't be disappointed I'm sure they'll be happy to see u" he whispered as I held his bag tight while he rushed through the huge crowds. The maths corridors were always so busy after we finally got to the lockers Mike put his stuff away that he didn't need and we walked home together. My head was spinning and I felt dizzy. "M- Mikey...." I mumbled "yes what's up darling?" He asked putting his phone into his pocket I hugged his arm tighter "c- can we stop-... I don't f- feel r- ri- ght....." I managed to speak Mike found us a bench and he layed me down on his lap and strokes my hair I looked at the people walking down bottom gates all leaving to go their houses. "Sshh, calm down, ur okay darling ur okay take ur time" he held my hand tight my vision was blurry I wanted to shut my eyes and fall asleep but I knew I couldn't. My vision was slowly focusing now Mike took of my glasses so I could get more comfortable I smelt mikes perfume which somehow helped. "My house isn't far from here want me to carry u or are u okay walking?" He whispered "I'll be okay walking if ur family sees u carrying me they'll probably think I'm a loser" I mumbled sitting up "u sure?" He asked "Mhmm." I mumbled standing up and putting my bag on and my glasses "okay let's go" he smiled I held his hand and walked to his house which was only 5 minutes away. When we finally got to his house I hugged mikes arm tight. "Sshh you'll be great" he smiled kissing my head a tall male came in and gave me a huge death stare "who is this.?" He fake smiled "first off snobby cunt, quite death staring and second this is my bf, Noah" he rolled his eyes then smiled at me geez mood swings. "H- hello..." I mumbled "he's shy so don't be rude" he death stared the male "Anyways, Noah, this bitch is my older brother Terrence" he beamed at me I waved at Terrence and slightly smiled "now if u excuse us, I'm going to my room with Noah barge in my room and I'll fucking rag ur hair out" Mike rolled his eyes and took my hand taking me to his room his room was beautiful and surprisingly tidy his desk was full of books and pens all sorted out and his teddies layed on his bed. He took me to his bed and layed down with me. "Give sleep I'll wake u up at dinner" he whispered cuddling me I cuddled back and nuzzled him and shut my eyes falling asleep with his warm feeling.