Forced (Noah's pov)

I'm thinking of maybe making smut for Noah and Michael to make up, should I? To make up for all the angst 😭
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
I needed to tell Michael the truth. I've heard him cry in the toilets, when he asked if I was joking when I dumped him I was heartbroken I loved Mike a lot and then it was just ruined, I need to make it up to him somehow because I know he's not on the correct mood. He was happier before now he's upset all the time. I can't blame him, I was part of it, I was a huge part of it. I broke up with him in front of everyone when that was his biggest fear, I kissed his ex girlfriend in front of him, I called him a fatty. He doesn't deserve me. When he ran away from his house I cried the whole night, watching him grab his stuff and I didn't even do anything to stop him not persuade him to not go. I slept on his bed it still smelt like him, I stole one of his hoodies secretly and wore it to bed every single day he was gone. At least he was safe with someone that actually cared about him not like me who did the bare minimum for him. He's done so much for me and I haven't done anything for him in return. I sat on the floor and thought about the day before me and Michael's relationship was over.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Flashback:
"We need to talk Noah." Terrence said
"What's up?" I asked putting my phone away
When he explained his plan I was stunned
"You can't do that to Michael, he's your brother, that's dumb. I'm not doing it."
"Yes you are." He glared at me
"Or what?" I asked
Then Mary walked in
"Or we'll tell everyone about how you even got here in the first place" she smirked
"I'm not dumping Michael, especially not in front of everyone!" I yelled
"Oh that's not all." She said.
"There's more?!"
"You have to date me once you've dumped him." She smiled
"No! Im gay and I only love Michael your not taking him away from me." I yelled back when there was a gun pointed at me.
"Do it or I'll shoot." He threatened me.
I didn't want to leave Mike, nor did I want to die. Tears filled my eyes.
"Oh come on Noah, we all know Michael is a shit kid." Mary said coming closer to me
"No! Step away!" I panted she pinned me to the wall taking the gun and pointing it to my neck
"We all know mike's been brainwashing you, you think he's a good little teen don't you? Well hell is he more than that! Ya know he does drugs? Smokes? Fucking slag he's slept with other guys he's a fucking hoe. Who knows, he'll get over you in a day or two don't you worry then he'll move on to someone else." She explained my eyes widened was this true?
"It's true" Terrence agreed. I still didn't want to believe it. Is he really a whore? A hoe? The Michael that raised me, does he do this behind everyone's back?
"Your lying, there's no proof!" I shouted
"Oh yeah, ask Mark, Dave, Me, Aiden, Elliot oh I could go on forever." My jaw dropped
"Fine." I replied Mary and Terrence both exchanged looks.
End of flashback
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Why did I even agree to it? I was crying. Why did I believe them? I shouldn't have left Michael. Even if he do that at least he protected me and loved me. I was wrong. I'm so stupid I hate myself, he'd never forgive me, he probably will never want to be with me again. I'd kill myself for him. My boyfriend, I love you Noah.. I really do. God those words. When I asked him out his face lit up, he'd been happier since. He didn't care about what others said his only intentions were Noah, Noah and Noah.. That's when I got a message from Mike.
"I really don't wanna talk." No no no no
"Please." I replied back
"Noah, no. I just don't want too, you've done your part, your happier, why ruin your happiness?" God I'm so dumb! He really thinks I'm happier but I'm not, not without him. I need him.
"Please Michael." I cried even more
"No. Leave me alone please, go live your life, forget about me I'm useless anyways" I didn't text him. I didn't want to trigger him.
He's not useless, he's fucking perfect. I knew for a fact he was over thinking calling himself bad things and it's all my fucking fault. I don't know why I trusted Mary or Terrence. I wanted Michael back, his hugs were so comforting. So I texted Val and made up a plan.