"I wanted to be with you.."

Noah was at a job interview and had to stay over the night! Michael wasn't able to come with Noah which made them both upset.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
I scrolled through my phone looking at pictures of me and Noah together the fatass didn't let me be with Noah and I've never really actually been away from Noah. Ever. Now it feels like he's just a ghost, someone not real. It was ten O' clock now and I switched my phone off laying down. "There's no way I'd actually fall asleep without Noah" I mumbled to myself. My phone started to buzz and I looked at it, receiving a call from Noah. I quickly answered it.
Hello? Noah?
Mikey i-
Noah, it's ten go to sleep
C- can you open the door..?
Why?
Just.
Okay.
I declined the call looking out the window to see it was heavy rain I rushed down stairs and quickly opened the door to see him shivering all soaked up. "Why would you come now Noah?! Look at you, your shaking!" I said grabbing a towel from the guest bathroom and giving it to Noah. "I- really wanted to see you..." I mumbled "awh, well let's get you dried up then sweetheart" I smiled and helped him get to the bathroom. He was shaking a lot I'm pretty sure he's gotten a cold now.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Once I've dried him all up and he changed into some warmer clothes I cuddled up close to me on the bed. His head was on my chest suffocating my neck. God.. He's so adorable sometimes..