Dancing in the rain

Noah's pov:
"Please, Noah! It'll be fun I promise" Mike begged I sighed "Okay, fine" "YES!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU" He ran to the cupboard and I followed "what are you even getting? I'm pretty sure we both know you'd never wear your coat." "Shush" I chuckled. He grabbed out a stick poking me "that's all" he said throwing the stick away "what was the point-" he grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside. It was freezing outside but Mike was happy. He splashed in the puddles making me completely wet so I did the same. We were both laughing kicking each other with the puddle water. "Can we dance?" He asked "Sure" I smiled grabbing him by his waist. He giggled and we began dancing Mike was obviously a better dancer than me he leaded me "Your still a good dancer" he smiled "Not as good as you" he laughed it went from shower rain to heavy rain but we were still dancing "We're gonna be sick tomorrow Mikey remember that" "at least we had fun, come on don't act mature nobody is watching us" he was right he went to the garden coming back with a toy watering can and a bucket "oh god Mike" "hehe" he filled the water can up and threw me the bucket then he poured the water all over me "Oh my god Mike-" "Play fight!!" He filled his water can up and I filled my bucket up and soon enough we both began throwing water at each other laughing again. I've never seen Michael laugh so much maybe his step-mother is a little to harsh on him I mean he is only thirteen. "What are you guys doing?" I heard Mr Afton ask "Hi papa!" "Hello bud, you better finish up before your mother comes back and shouts at you okay? And you'll both also get a cold, I'll make you two hot chocolates for when you come in" and he walked in Mike put the toys back coming closer to me his arms around my neck mine around his slim waist. I blushed and he kissed me soon everything else stopped and all I could focus on was his lips on mine. And then it ended. "Come on let's get dried up" he held my hand and we went in running straight to our bedroom he handed me a towel and we dried ourselves changing our clothes. He pecked my lips and we went down to the kitchen. "Elizabeth tells me you two were messing around outside?" Mrs Afton raises her eyebrow well shit. "Leave them alone. Clara. They're just teenagers trying to live their life" Mr Afton said as he handed us both mugs with hot chocolate. "They need to grow up!" "Zip it. Mike, Noah please go I suggest closing your doors." Mr Afton glared at Mrs Afton it was obvious the were gonna bicker and we left. Mike left the door slightly opened sitting on the ground. "What are you doing?" I asked "eavesdropping" I frowned and he smiled. It wasn't long still there was loud bickering from downstairs and Elizabeth and cc came in "oh fuck off twattle heads" Mike rolled his eyes "Go to Terrence you two unless you wanna get bullied" and they did "Don't be mean to them Mikey, they aren't worth it" I kissed his cheek "whatever fine only for you." I smiled and picked him up closing the door and laying down with him on the bed.