How to shoot

this is when Michael was teaching Noah how to basically fight, kill, shoot etc:
😋
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
Michael saw how I got picked on at school and officially got annoyed of it. Now he was teaching me how to fight and for some reason murder. He was instructing me how to shoot, except I didn't know how too shoot a mannequin nor even want too. "No." I threw the gun which almost hit Michael's feet. He picked up the gun giving it back to me. "Shoot, Noah." He folded his arms "I don't know how though..." I replied letting out a frustrated sigh. He rolled his eyes then moved behind me. His body was close to mine and I could feel his warmth his arms slowly wrapped around me as he kissed my neck, my weakness I blushed "You do know how darling~" he chuckled "Remember when you shot me?" Why does he always bring this up. "That was by accident! I didn't know what a gun was nor even know how to use it!" I gritted my teeth letting out a angry mumble he laughed "don't be angry my sweetheart, I don't like it when your mad~" he whispered nibbling onto my ear. "Now, focus on the mannequin and breathe" he took my hand pointing the gun at the mannequin. "Take a deep breathe and pull the trigger" he said I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes pulling the trigger, there was a loud bang, when I opened my eyes the mannequin was on the floor with a whole at its chest. "See?" He smiled moving away from me "You do know how to do it!" He laughed slapping my ass rudely I glared at him. "Your supposed to be the bottom!" He continued laughing.