Chapter 15

Pic of Dmitri's bathroom and dressing room.

Dmitri was the entire buzz as they drove back to his house after the family gathering. He had decided to take her to his place. He owned a house in a quiet cul de sac in Belgravia, London. Her modest two bedroom flat looked meagre compared to the opulence that she was now standing in. The five bedroom house was spaced over four floors and had an indoor lift.

The place was furnished in light colours and was full of natural light. She was on the first floor in one of the guest bedrooms.

She had taken a quick shower in the en suite.

Strangely there were new clothes in her size laid out on the bed when she had entered the bedroom. She put on the red lace underwear which was a perfect fit. Then she held up a simple but elegant textured green skater dress. It fit like a glove. The fabric was so soft and caressed her skin. She smiled, Dmitri had good taste.

She climbed the padded stairs bare feet to the second floor. It held only the master bedroom. She entered the room and was taken aback by the space it encompassed. There was a huge king size bed and elegant furniture scattered throughout the room. She walked through the open door to a walk in closet on one side was for clothes and the other accessories and shoes. She continued walking and she peeked into the bathroom, Dmitri had his eyes closed and he appeared to have drifted off to sleep. He lay naked in the huge tub his head resting against the back and his arms spread out along the sides.

She went up to him and traced his jawline. It was firm and strong. She trailed her hand around his lips. He suddenly opened his mouth and captured her index finger. She yelped and tried to balance herself from falling inside the tub.

"Hey" she said as he held her finger and refused to release it.

He lightly nipped her finger before slowly opening his mouth. She let her finger trail down his chest.

"The clothes are lovely, thanks." He smiled

"Everything in the room belongs to you, you are special to me June." He said looking at her lovingly.

"Come on you look tired." She said as she handed him a towel and went to the bedroom. She had promised him a massage.

He came out a few minutes later naked.

She had placed another towel on the bed and had gotten some massage oils from his bathroom stock.

She pointed to the bed and he raised his eyebrows.

He lay down in the supine position smiling. His member already pointing upwards. She wriggled her finger for him to turn. He groaned but turned onto his stomach. June sat next to him as she poured some oil onto his back. He squirmed. She proceeded to massage his shoulders and his lower back as she reached his butt he bucked up. It was his sensitive spot.

She went over to his strong legs. She rubbed her hands over his firm thighs and went to his butt again he held her hands and flipped himself over. She straddled him as she massaged his chest. His member was standing proudly before her. June stood over him a leg planted on either side and pulled her dress over her head.