welcome to the land of frost and ice, Snezhnaya.

"Y/N ARE YOU ASLEEP OR AWAKE?"

Pantalone who was sleeping beside you was startled awake from your sudden laughter. Although, your eyes were shut, you were smiling and laughing pretty loud.

It stopped after a while and then you started squirming. Suddenly, you jolted up. Causing Pantalone to also get up.

"Is something the matter, my dear?" He questions, worried. You look at him and sighed. "No, I'm fine. Just a bad dream. I think." You answered sheepishly. Pantalone chuckles, he brings you closer to him and enveloped you in a hug. You were stiff for a moment. But later relaxed into the embrace.

"Are we there yet?" Your words muffled. "Hmm, let me see." The window on your side was covered still with the curtains, he draws it aside and sees the windows covered thick in snow. You too took a peak and saw. This was there first time you saw snow as thick as that.

"I guess we're here, my dear." You got out of bed and sprinted to the deck.

The surrounding were all white and blue. An icy dessert. Pantalone is quick to your side and covers you with a thick coat, since you did ran out in such a thin night wear. You brought the coat closer to you and wandered your eyes. You look straight ahead once more and a dock was coming into view.

"Let's get back to the room and fix ourselves up, dear." He kisses your head and pulls you inside. In a daze, you let yourself get pulled away.

'This is going to be a fun vacation!'

No one knows what will happen to the couple in the land of ice, whether bad or good, only time will tell.

to be continued...

next chapter:

questions and answers, the pair arrives at the palace.

050123
hii, it's been a while i know. but, hey, a new update! yayy!!
the last 2 chapters of the 1st act is now done. it is short yes but don't worry in the upcoming chapters, i'll try to write more.
sorry for the inactivity, school is getting pretty hectic since the school year's 'bout to end.
not to worry, i'll try to update soon.
that's all from for now.
thank you for the continuos support on this book, happy 1.5k reads !!
byeee <3

-nana