Prologue

In the dark void we could see two absolute powerful dragons facing 20 people These people are octagram/true dragons/heroes/and 3 people michael/zelenous and feldway
They were fighting to avenge those who sacrificed themselves for them.
Each and everyone of them have evolved and awakened and are already high catastrophe class which is already above pre creation veldanava and under prime veldanava but how are they losing to two dragons and how did they achieve their powers Let's go back to before the cardinal world was destroyed .

Flashback:

Guy:
"Feldway Stop it that's not gonna bring him back."

Velzard:
"Feldway stop this Now that will not revive big brother."

Dino:
"Feldway you have gone too far this is not the will of veldanava sama."

Rimuru:
"They are right Feldway stop this that wouldn't bring him back it will only result in heavy consequences."

Feldway:
"SHUUUT UUUUP!!!!"

Heavy silence

Feldway:
"None of you know how it
Feels to lose your one true master how it feels to lose the very reason for your existence."

Everyone: .....

Feldway:
"To have a master to serve to follow and execute once duty and to show your value to your creator."

Silence...

Diablo:
"I understand how you feel Feldway every servant does."

Feldway:
"No NO YOU DONT BLACK YOU HAVE A MASTER TO SERVE TO FOLLOW TO SHOW LOYALTY TO A REASON TO EXIST WHILE I DONT I LOST MY ONE AND ONLY MASTER."

Diablo:
"... Is this really how you want it to be feldway would veldanava want this will you be able to face him later once you finish your goal."

Feldway:
"Is it too much to ask to see my master again to serve him to be of use to him?"

Diablo:
"listen to me feldway as a fellow servant. I understand your sadness if my master were to die then i have no doubt i would do the same and our situation would be switched."

Feldway:
"Then."

Diablo:
"But i would choose to protect and follow his last orders and follow his will and if i were to one day lose my own reason of existence i would destroy my soul and follow him to be by his side."

Everyone Absolute silence

Feldway: ......

Diablo:
"Remember feldway you aren't veldanavas only follower nor the only one who grieves by his death."

Angels:
"Feldway sama pls stop lord veldanava wouldn't have wanted this."

Obera:
"Feldway you have done enough."

Zalario:
"Feldway this isn't right anymore."

Zelenous:
"Feldway stop it already."

Feldway:
"I..."

Michael:
"My friend pls no more we have fallen far from our path."

Feldway:
"Michael.. how?.."

Everyone except rimuru/diablo:
"Wait Michael How are you alive didn't Rimuru kill you."

Rimuru:
"I revived him and his soul was in my imaginary space "

Everyone: ....

Feldway: ...

Michael: "
Feldway I saw everything and heard everything.
Truly i didn't know your sadness was like this we have already fallen far too low i now understand that this is not our lords will. You just like me had made unforgivable things we who had lost our path just like any other."