Chapter 6

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
..................................................

A day has passed since the Tengus went under Rimurus Rule.

The day has come for claire to meet Rimuru, and meet the slaves that were brought.

Claire looked towards the castle, it was Truly beautiful for an underground castle.

Behind her were 8 elves, 6 beast kin, 4 humans, and finally 4 vampires.

All of which are women.

They were a bit scared to meet the Ruler, from the power held by the people there they understood that the Master of this place must be extremely powerful.

Claire then took a glance at her side, besides her is Sora her father.

Sora:
"Claire be at your best behavior"

Claire:
"Yes Dad"

They then entered the palace.

And they saw a line full of Maids, but every single one of them is much more powerful than sora.

They are Demon Peers.

Sora has his power sealed to that of a million class, but even if he used his True strength he doubt he could fight them as he lacks experience.

These Demons have lived for hundreds of years fighting, and with a body and name they have reached the Viscount class.

Those of the marquis are withen the deeper parts of the castle.

Suddenly.

???:
"welcome, i assume you have come here to talk to Lord Rimuru yes?"

???:
"He has told us of your appointment, please follow us"

Two demoness showed up, one was wearing a maid uniform she had Black Hair, while the second was wearing a suit and pants, she looked like a secretary, her hair was white.

???:
"Please follow us"

They then followed the two demons.

Female Human:
"A-are we gonna die?"

Female Elf:
"Calm down we wouldn't even be here right now if we were meant to be killed"

Female Beast kin:
"Sh-shes right, b-but these many demons, how could one have so much military strength"

Female Elf 2:
"Not to mention that fox woman with many tails, it was scary her aura including that butler, Angel and Insect man had an Aura stronger than the Storm Dragon"

Female Human 3:
"Wh-what?!, is that true?!"

Female Human 2:
"I-impossible, True Dragons are the absolute"

Female Elf 4:
"Ignorance is truly bless, I'll tell you this miss but amongst the True Dragons there is the Destroyer and Ruler of Darkness whose power is said to be comparable to the True Dragons if not stronger, but i do believe that the spirit queen Ramiris is as powerful as the Second True Dragon Velzard sama"

Female beast 4:
"Gulp, i-i didn't know that"

Female Human:
"Th-thats absurb"

Human elf 3:
"Well that's normal for short lived races"

Meanwhile.

Claire:
"They sure are talkative"

Sora:
"Sigh, claire please be more restraint, your way of talking is quite straight forward do mind your words in front of Rimuru sama"