Chapter 2

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Rimuru:
"Well then, ciel have you called them?"

Ciel:
"Yes master"

Rimuru:
"Good, so what location did you choose?"

Ciel:
"Guy's territory"

Rimuru:
"Alright then, we will leave at 10 minutes"

Rimuru and the others prepared, and headed out to the ice continent.

Meanwhile the other's recieved the message.

Forgotten city of dragons.

Milim:
"So Rimuru wants to have a meetup, and the meeting place is Guy's catsle huh"

Frey:
"It's a good place since no One can come their easily, so no secrets will be exposed and nothing would change in the future"

Carrion:
"True"

Milim:
"Then, you three let's go"

Dwargon

Gazel:
(Hmm?, So we will have a meeting huh... I have already explained things to Vaughn and dolf, jane and arneta also know)

Gazel contemplated when he explained things to them.

Flashback

Dolf:
"So what your majesty is saying, a slime who appeared out of nowhere became a leader and a Demon Lord, defeated a True Dragon, Destroying the Empire, leading the war with the Angel's, Feldway Veldanava and Ivaraje and other stuff?"

Gazel was sweating.

Gazel:
"...um.. yes?"

Dolf,vaughn,jane:
"WHY ARE YOU SAYING IT UNCERTAINLY?!"

Gazel:
"How should i tell you this?!"
(Damn it Rimuru, how am i supposed to explain this now)

Gazel went on for hours to explain and gave them some of their memories and showed his power as proof.

End Of Flashback

Dolf:
"So we will meet the Demon Lords and The individual Rimuru Tempest?"

Dolf asked, he vaughn and jane weren't as scared since they learned of their nature through Gazel's memories, and how prideful and honorable the Demon Lord's are, they wouldn't harm or do malicious thing's unless provoked or insulted, specially their people.

Gazel:
"Yes, the meeting will be at Guy's castle"

Vaughn:
"Hmm, we will meet True Dragon's Heroes and Demon Lords, what a spectacle it would be"

Jane:
"Sigh, this absurd meeting can't be known to the world, or it will cause Chaos"

Gazel:
"Anyways, i will bring you four, so prepare"